Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
ORGANIZED CRIME companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 51-75 of 4,231 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Aug 28 2017
Auto Demag Consignor ADM , Frederick Myles, ChesterEngineer.com International wire fraud conspiracy $2M in last 6 months - took me for 23k Miami Florida Author: Grayslake, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Miami, Florida

Aug 27 2017
Horizon Card Services Indiana pa They keep taking my Money from my Pro Pal account San Diego Internet Author: san diego, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Horizon Card Services Internet

Aug 27 2017
Savannahs Stockholm Shoe Store Stop All Your Unethical and Shady Behaviors or Details of What You Have Done will be Disclosed Stockholm Worldwide Author: Stockholm, ORGANIZED CRIME: Savannahs Stockholm Shoe Store Stockholm,

Aug 27 2017
Savannahs Stockholm Stop Unethical and Shady Behaviors or All Details of What You Have Done will be Disclosed Stockholm Author: Stockholm, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Savannahs Stockholm Stockholm, Other

Aug 26 2017
Michael Jones Myke, Micheal Jones Michael played concerned as financial advisor that previously worked with Wells Fargo, with the help of Hdubb and his wife, who all had financial background. I never met with them, only Mike. Initially he told me 2500$ and within 30-45days I would see change with my credit as well as getting my business off the ground. A couple of days later, he stated he needed more money to get to "Them" to finish my file. 2000$ more. I western union it, of course he spelt his own name wrong I guess to curve his identity. Months, years later, he apologize Columbia, South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Jones South Carolina

Aug 24 2017
Your way fumigation, Jose Manuel Aguilar, Peter Salange Beware of this company Murrieta California Author: Lakewood, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Your way fumigation Murrieta, California

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor VAIDAUTO CORP (bank wire recipient in FL) I wired $20,000 for a Cat Excavator and supposedly damaged in auto accident. Biscayne Florida
Author: Reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Boost mobile Boost mobile phone service I was robbed of my phone service after two weeks..The worker at the boost mobile store erased all of my information,and then told me to buy a new device and start over.I have no. That I cannot retrieve important no..This has cost me thousands of dollars. Boost mobile Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Boost mobile Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Ready Debit Gold They lied about my money being transferred from one account to the other account Sioux Falls North Dakota Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ready Debit Gold Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
IT GURUS OF ATLANTA ANDRE MOULTON SPECIFICALLY THEY SCAMMED ME CLAIMED WORK FROM HOME JOB DIDNT PAY ME A DIME ATLANTA GEORGIA
Author: Loganville, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: IT GURUS OF ATLANTA

Aug 18 2017
VictoriaHearts; VictoriaHearts.com; VictoriaBrides.com; ceo@victoriahearts.com; ceo@victoriabrides.com; Victoria Hearts; Chat Site, Cheat Site, All Scam Rights Reserved Somewhere in America California Author: Brecht (St-Job), ORGANIZED CRIME: VictoriaHearts Internet

Aug 17 2017
cs-fashion.net Fraud Fraud Company with No return Policy Internet Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: cs-fashion.net Internet

Aug 17 2017
American Mint, BLACMAILING & HASSMENT METHODS IN USE TO EXTRACT MONEY IN FRAUDULANTLY! MECHANICSBURB,PA 17055 Pennsylvania Author: YPSILANTI, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: American Mint, MECHANICSBURB,PA 17055, Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Department of Global Response Jeff G. Norman (Signature on the letter mailed to me.) Announcement of $734,940.00 sweepstakes's cash & awards. Mail $18.00 by cash, check or money order. Add $2.00 for rush handling as the purchasing fee along with identity & address verification form for authorization for winning sweepstakes. Chandler Arizona Author: Buford, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Department of Global Response Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
department of global response, jeff g. norman said I had won 734,940.00 but had to send them 18 dollors first chandler Arizona Author: apopka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: department of global response chandler , Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Fran Calista Fran Calista is a criminal running organized cyber crimes that includes wire fraud, and ripping off major brands by counterfeiting! St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Fran Calista Internet

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers Stuart Fox, Madison Taylor, Kyle Rodgers Scamming real estate, non payment for wages and commisions Beavercreek and Oregon City Oregon Author: Albany, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: West Coast Cash Buyers Beavercreek, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
drivetime used cars they over charged me in payments and had to fix the battery on it and have the receipt. also the headlight. charlotte nc North Carolina Author: chrarlotte, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: drivetime used cars charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 29 2017
WOWW fashion ellysworld.com I ordered steam flat iron from web page. ellysworld.com the money was taken out of my account July 24, 2017. I did not receive the product or get an email contact. Internet Author: Middletown, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: WOWW fashion Internet