Services → Satellite Companies

Jul 31 2014
DirectTV Been with directv for 20 yrs. in 2 different addresses and never signed a contract and they say we owe them $93.74. we have changed companies due to a new cable in our country neighborhood I don't owe them money . Milledgeville, Georgia for (Eatonton, Ga.) Internet
Author: Eatonton, Georgia Satellite Companies: DirectTV Internet

Jul 29 2014
Just in Time Communications Does not pay installers after agreed upon work is completed. Filing in small claims. claremont California Author: Los Osos, California Satellite Companies: Just in Time Communications claremont, California

Jul 27 2014
Directv Qualified for Free Receiver Update - which then costs a total of $20/month Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Direct TV Vulture Capitalism via Bait and Switch tactics New York Internet Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Internet

Jul 18 2014
Directv Direct TV took 300 dollars from my account without notifying me, then told me it was a mistake thy claim it was there system's mistake but will not refund my money for two weeks Nationwide Author: Astoria, Oregon Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Satellite Direct Doesn't honour their lifetime contracts Internet Author: Den haag, Alabama Satellite Companies: Satellite Direct Internet

Jul 09 2014
direct tv rip off artists Internet Author: HIGHLAND, Illinois Satellite Companies: direct tv Internet

Jul 08 2014
DishNerwork Worst Company EVER Nationwide Author: Norcross , Georgia Satellite Companies: DishNerwork Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
SiriusXM Radio James E. Meyer Chief Executive Officer of SiriusXM, Scott Geenstein Scott Greenstein is President and Chief Content Officer, Dara Altman is Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Patrick Donnelly has been the Executive Vice President Siriusxm Satllite Radio, embezzled, embezzlement, fraud, theft, appropriated, stole, lied, theves Washington DC Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Satellite Companies: SiriusXM Radio Washington DC,, Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
Direct TV Installation Nightmare Norway Maine
Author: Norway, Maine Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
Excede Internet Wild BlueViaSat False Information Given To Customers and Horrible Customer Service Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Vandalia, Illinois Satellite Companies: Excede Internet Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Direct tv Refuses to replace equipment destroyed due to improper instillation Carlsbad new mexico Nationwide Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Satellite Companies: Direct tv Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
Bearpaw Cable & Communications LLC Brent Giachino Owner Fraud, using his position and occupation for personal enrichment through deliberate intentional deceptive practices. Conrad Montana Author: Billings, Montana Satellite Companies: Bearpaw Cable & Communications LLC Conrad, Montana

Jun 17 2014
dish network did not inform me of the early termination fee i had a package deal with windstream comunications for phone internet and tv i moved to a different state when i call they told me they was going to charge my debit card 280 i told them i didnt authorize that and they said i did when i signed a contrart with guy i signed with who installed the service and he never stated that he could barely speak english i called customer sevice and they told me they didnt need me to authorize this they would take it anyway Nationwide Author: maidsville , West Virginia Satellite Companies: dish network Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Dish Network Dish defrauded me of $4,500.00 Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
Dish Network Dish TV Taking money without authorization for someone else delinquent acct. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Louisburg, North Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 09 2014
dish network go dish look out don't sign Nationwide Author: little rock, Arizona Satellite Companies: dish network Nationwide

May 28 2014
DISH Network Will not issue statement showing penalty paid for early termination. Denver Internet Author: Sparks, Nevada Satellite Companies: DISH Network Internet

May 27 2014
Hughes Net taken money out of account without permission. toledo ohio Author: sanford, North Carolina Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Select State/Province

Jun 30 2014
Directv Went into my account without my permission, 2 days total 541.42 left me with 17 cents. I am on foodstamps sell everything to move up north. That was the money I was going to use to move with. I did not just igonre their calls I was in contact with them. They never notified me. Greenwood Nationwide Author: Bokeelia, Florida Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

May 22 2014
SiriusXM radio XM radio Fraudulent customer service New York New York Author: Ashburn, Virginia Satellite Companies: SiriusXM radio New York , New York