Services → Satellite Companies

Sep 02 2015
Dish Network False advertising deceptive when selling Engle wood, CO Nationwide Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Aug 30 2015
DISH Worst Imaginable Service - Worsening by the Day Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Georgia Satellite Companies: DISH Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Dish Network took money out of my bank even though I've returned their equipment. $700 within a 10 day span. Nationwide Author: YAKIMA, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
DirecTV Refuses to honor cancellation Nationwide Author: Sylmar, California Satellite Companies: DirecTV Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Dish Network Planetdish Misrepresented what dish could deliver to me Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
DIRECT TV RAN A CREDIT CHECK WITHOUT MY CONSENT - USED ADDRESS MATCHUP UP DIRECT TV Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
DirecTV Directv customer service Patricia from New Mexico "I have Comcast" Nationwide
Author: Humble, Texas Satellite Companies: DirecTV Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
Exede My husband and I took over internet service account for father-in-law. He passed away. I called to cancel service. Exede said you still owe for an early termination fee. Bowie, TX Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Satellite Companies: Exede Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Dish Network Debited my bank account without permission Nationwide Author: Bennington, Kansas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
DIRECT TV Included an "automated" renewal of services I never authorized in my automatic debit to my account El Segundo California Author: Marble Falls, Texas Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV El Segundo, California

Jun 17 2015
SiriusXM Radio Sirius Renewed me even though I cancelled New York New York Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Satellite Companies: SiriusXM Radio Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Dish Network and DirecTV aka M.J. Quality Conroller SSI Authorized Dealer Misrepresented himself as a dealer for both satellite dealers, however, he strongarms seniors into changing service from DirecTV to Dish Network. Also insists on getting their SSA number as well as debit and credit card numbers and insists they sign a new contract. Also trespassed on my moms property after dark to disconnect her satellite dish after I called to cancel the contract. Yucaipa California Author: Yucaipa, California Satellite Companies: SSI

May 25 2015
Direct tv Won't stop billing me.. nobody in customer service knows what they're talking about Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Satellite Companies: Direct tv Nationwide

May 17 2015
DirectTV Took money after telling me they would prorate my bill as I moved after 18 years with Direct TV El Segundo Nationwide Author: Madison, Indiana Satellite Companies: DirectTV Nationwide

May 13 2015
Hughes.net The worst company to deal with ever  Nationwide Author: Hamer, South Carolina Satellite Companies: Hughes.net Nationwide

May 08 2015
Dish Network MULTIPLE HARASSING PHONE CALLS BUT I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM! Nationwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

May 05 2015
DirecTV Did not send $200 Visa Card as promised Greenwood Village, Colorado Nationwide Author: Hereford, Colorado Satellite Companies: DirecTV Nationwide

May 04 2015
Directv Leaves Equipment For The Next Person To Pay For Removal El Segundo CA Author: Belton, Missouri Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide