Unusual Rip-Off → Questionable Activities

51, Report #1320816

Aug 05 2016
Popular Mechanics took payment from checking account without authorization Internet Author: Wellsburg, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Popular Mechanics Internet

52, Report #1320788

Aug 04 2016
Conslines Ripoff company Internet Author: Ocala , Florida Questionable Activities: Conslines Internet

53, Report #1320680

Aug 04 2016
Yourmediatv youradtv doesn't pay his employers st. petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg , Florida Questionable Activities: Yourmediatv Internet

54, Report #1320619

Aug 04 2016
The WrightChoiceRicmondRealtyGroup Don't know clollecting application fees with the intent to fraud. He insisted that my husband and I pay application fees of 50.00. Not just us but each applicant. Chesterfiled Virginia 23832  Author: Colonial Hgts, Virginia Questionable Activities: The WrightChoiceRicmondRealtyGroup

55, Report #1320609

Aug 11 2016
American gun association Ripped me off Internet I think Texas Author: Bloomington, Maryland Questionable Activities: American gun association Internet

56, Report #1320581

Aug 03 2016
MNL trucking Matt and shane Give me my money 5500.00 Gulfport Mississippi Author: Tallahassee, Florida Questionable Activities: MNL trucking Gulfport, Mississippi

57, Report #1320362

Aug 02 2016
Lunartac I purchased flashlights extra rechargeable batteries and accessories I purchased the items on June 13 th I used my bank card. I verified the funds were taken out of my bank. I have wrote them 3 different times and never got a response there is no phone number that I can contact them. Thank you Internet Author: Conway , Arkansas Questionable Activities: Lunartac Internet

58, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

59, Report #1320205

Aug 02 2016
Ge capital bank Gecapital Bank Scam Norwalk Connecticut Author: Wolcott , Connecticut Questionable Activities: Ge capital bank Nationwide

60, Report #1319989

Aug 01 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers Final Court Notice. Federal Court Notice Kingston New York Author: Kingston, New York Questionable Activities: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

61, Report #1319715

Jul 30 2016
World Global Network PTE, Ltd Wor(I)d Global Money Empty promises, No Products Delivery, No Refunds, No Phone Contact, and Woeful Customer Service. Equity Plaza, Singapore Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Questionable Activities: World Global Network PTE, Ltd Internet

62, Report #1319476

Jul 28 2016
Aspen Property Management Rip-Off Property Management Company Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Questionable Activities: Aspen Property Management Tacoma, Washington

63, Report #1319410

Jul 28 2016
Grandview Manor DB, LLC James Ford, Donna O'ConnorDB Enterprises LLCKona Realty, DB Enterprises LLC Unscrupulous individuals who steal deposits using illegal eviction processes (15 day notices on a active lease, etc) Daytona Beach Florida Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Grandview Manor DB, LLC Daytona Beach, Florida

64, Report #1319156

Jul 27 2016
Ohio Jade Factory-James Ahlstrom, Kevin Thomas Fraudulent, Fake Gems North Canton Ohio Author: Oxon Hill , Maryland Questionable Activities: James Ahlstrom s OH

65, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 25 2016
True Accord Corp TRS Limited 153 Maiden Lane 3rd floor San Francisco Ca 94108 San Francisco California Author: Fairfield, Ohio Questionable Activities: True Accord Corp San Francisco, California