Unusual Rip-Off → Questionable Activities

Dec 26 2016
Nation Dealer Services Unknown Caller-Lag in Response once picked up California
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Nation Dealer Services California

Dec 26 2016
Agatanor Trucking Be very careful. Des Plaines Illinois Author: Salem, Ohio Liars: Agatanor Trucking Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
MiliTac Flashlights Greenville South Carolina Author: Pinson, Alabama Questionable Activities: MiliTac Flashlights Greenville, South Carolina

Dec 24 2016
TOPLOP Promotion of prostituyion Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Questionable Activities: TOPLOP Plano, Texas

Dec 22 2016
Prize candle I paid for my candles and never received them! Internet Author: Brighton, Missouri Questionable Activities: Prize candle Internet

Prize Candle Broken candles Internet
Author: Newell, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies discount ticked off Internet Author: St James, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Hobbies discount Internet

Dec 20 2016
Advance america I applied for an on line loan,I got a call from this number stating I had gotten approved for a $1000 loan.so this guy says he needs verification an to do this I had to goto wal- Mart an buy $700 in Apple iTunes cards.my account showed sum funds were deposited,but my bank locked em up as the MBL deps seem funny.  Beverly hills calif Internet Author: RENO, Nevada Questionable Activities: Advance america Internet

Dec 19 2016
Nexus Property Management Northwest Woods Opportunistic, horrible Erlanger Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Nexus Property Management Erlanger, Kentucky

Dec 18 2016
Olympic Air Solutions Justin Draeger and Scott Offensive and misleading sales tactics Appleton Wisconsin Author: Up North, Michigan Questionable Activities: Olympic Air Solutions Appleton, Wisconsin

Dec 18 2016
Lightinthebox Clothing Sizing is way off China Internet Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Questionable Activities: Lightinthebox Internet

Dec 15 2016
First Revolution investment corp Bridger, Peter & Kleber(Daniel F Bridger) 16 year old debt Nationwide Author: Columbus , Georgia Questionable Activities: First Revolution investment corp Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
High Class Universe AKA Unstoppable Vision No customer service contact information at all! Internet existence only. Internet existence only Author: Ottawa, Ohio Questionable Activities: High Class Universe AKA Unstoppable Vision Internet

Dec 14 2016
1625 Glendon Avenue Apartments Marcus Pappas Slumlord, Garbage Building, Profiteering Scammer, Neglect Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Questionable Activities: 1625 Glendon Avenue Apartments Los Angeles, California

Dec 14 2016
Direct Energy Gas Rip Off Houston Texas Author: Novi , Michigan Questionable Activities: Direct Energy Houston, Texas

Dec 14 2016
Coyanco I ordered one sample bottle for 4.95. They have sent two more orders now. Cannot contact them. Tampa Florida Author: Hermiston, Oregon Questionable Activities: Coyanco Tampa, Florida

Dec 14 2016
Mysurvey.com I have been a member for quite a few years now. I have contacted the company too many times to count about my profile not updating, (saying I have not entered information, when I have), and other questions. Not once have I heard back from them. I believe if you run a site and have an email to contact you, you should return those emails. I have been reluctant to continue with this company due to their lack of getting back to me on my queries. USA Internet Author: spruce grove, Alberta Questionable Activities: Mysurvey.com Internet