Automotive → Auto Warranty

Oct 18 2014
Local Klout, Owner - Cody: Manager - Noman Unethical hiring practices, false claims regarding income potential, lies by omission - job description. Torrance California Author: California Auto Warranty: Local Klout Torrance, California

Oct 17 2014
Pinnacle Automotive Protection American Auto Shield I was sold the auto protection and told that I would only pay 100.00 deductable. When I had some repairs done I had to pay 151.44 over the deductable. Dupo Illinois Author: Fort Garland, Colorado Auto Warranty: Pinnacle Automotive Protection Dupo, Illinois

Oct 17 2014
Warranty Solutions Denies claims for covered repairs Lakewood Colorado Author: Ohio Auto Warranty: Warranty Solutions Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 15 2014
National Vehicle Protection Service NVPS Very unprofessional auto warranty company! Don't buy this! St. Charles, Missouri 63301 Author: Ankeny, Iowa Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Service St. Charles, MO 63301, Missouri

Oct 15 2014
Omnisure Group, LLC Beware of this company Chicago Illinois Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Oct 12 2014
Suncoast Motorsports Description: Purchased Audi Q7 at Suncoast Motorsports, alignment off within 6k miles and dealer refuses to cover repair work which is actually under warranty. Sarasota Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Warranty: Suncoast Motorsports Sarasota, Florida

Oct 07 2014
direct buy auto warranty ripoff butler Tennessee Author: butler, Tennessee Auto Warranty: direct buy auto warranty butler, Tennessee

Oct 03 2014
All American Auto Protection Omnisure Group LLC Wheres my refund? Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Brentwood, New York Auto Warranty: All American Auto Protection Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 02 2014
Precision Auto Protection Scams and bad employers... Largo Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Auto Warranty: Precision Auto Protection Largo, Florida

Oct 02 2014
Precise Auto Protection Won't Refund after Contract Cancellation Azusa California Author: Potomac, Maryland Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 02 2014
Percise Auto Protections Refuse to send refund Azusa California Author: New Port Richey, Florida Auto Warranty: Percise Auto Protections Azusa, California

Oct 02 2014
CarMax CNA National Warrantly Corporation CarMax sold me a defective Volvo 2007 and failed to honor the warranty Escondido, California Author: La Mesa, California Auto Warranty: CarMax Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Alpha Warranty Services DONT WASTE YOURE MONEY!! Go With A Different Provider!! Riverton, Utah Author: Riverton , Utah Auto Warranty: Alpha Warranty Services Riverton, , Utah

Sep 23 2014
CarChex - Hunt Valley, MD CarChex CARCHEX - Only time you'll be able to reach someone is to set up a policy, that's about it.. Baltimore Maryland Author: Chester, Maryland Auto Warranty: CarChex - Hunt Valley, MD Baltimore , Maryland

Sep 23 2014
National Warranty Corporation Denied extended warranty claim based on a selective and fabricated definition of a word in the contract Eugene Oregon Author: North Bend, Washington Auto Warranty: National Warranty Corporation Eugene, Oregon

Sep 23 2014
National Vehicle Protection Tried to pressure me into buying warranty. Unknown Author: Lexington, Kentucky Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Auto Processing Center OmnisureAuto Protection Alliance Scare Tactics!! Garden Grove California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Warranty: Auto Processing Center Garden Grove, California