Automotive → Auto Warranty

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Elite Warranty Elite Warranty Inc. over promised under-delivered deceit unethical unprofessional mean Springville Utah Author: Provo, Utah Auto Warranty: Elite Warranty Springville, Utah

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Autogard Advantage Scam!!!! Waste of money!!! North York Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, Ontario

Sep 29 2015
Permaplate I bought a toyota highlander and noticed that the leather of the seat is peeling off, I file a claim and they are not cover it they said that I was my fault because I just take care of my car very poorly. chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: Permaplate chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
Safe Guard Products Intl GAP Insurance Rip Off Atlanta Georgia Author: McKinney , Texas Auto Warranty: Safe Guard Intl Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 26 2015
Cars Protection Plus CARS Shady practices to deny claims Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Cars Protection Plus Murrysville, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2015
Direct Buy Auto Warranty Auto Warranty Internet Author: Maryland Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Internet

Sep 25 2015
06:08 PM customer service reps steve, hashan phelps Telephoned my home said I inquired via net, reduced rate down to $30 mo $25 down SCAM RIP OFF Florida Florida and web Author: Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Florida

Sep 28 2015
Author: GWYNN OAK, Maryland Auto Warranty: STANLEY SAFE CLUB Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
CARCHEX Extended Warranty Buyer Beware!!!!!! Please Baltimore Maryland Author: Chester, Virginia Auto Warranty: CARCHEX Extended Warranty Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 17 2015
First Automotive Service Company Superior Protection service plan I purchased an extended warranty from superior protection warranty group, I tried to use the warranty on a bad intake on my 2002 Ford Taurus.I brought my car to holman ford in mt laurel, NJ I was informed that my intake was defective ( had a hole in it) .I called the Superior and they sent out a claims adjuster.The adjuster agreed with the staff from holman that the intake was defective.Superior Warranty company said that there was rust and or corrosion there and they denied my claim.I paid $ 1680.00 for my warranty which is useless.BEWARE of this company there a total RIP OFF! albuquerque nation wide Author: Deptford, New Jersey Auto Warranty: First Automotive Service Company Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Carmax, Alameda N.M. Extended Warranty Fraud Albuquerque New Mexico Author: rio rancho, New Mexico Auto Warranty: Carmax, Alameda N.M. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 07 2015
Turney auto group Scam and ponzi Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Warranty: Turney auto group Detroit, Michigan

Sep 01 2015
Direct Buy Auto Warranty A ripoff-This company do no honor their contractual obligations Iselin New Jersey Author: Texas Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Iselin , New Jersey

Aug 29 2015
04:02 PM Craig rubino, attorney Mark Cohen Hollywood florida, Dennis lobaito mortgage fraudster solace changed name again!! beware!!! it's like the 5th name change because no mechanic shops accept the warranty because this company and the people behind don't pay and scam you. we went to the main Hollywood office and it's a small attorneys office that just sues mom and pop stores for no handicap bathroom, they shake down hardworking people and scam normal people with their warranty b s. Nationwide Author: Clearwater, hollywood, Florida Auto Warranty: Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
03:22 PM solace auto warranty precision auto craig rubino. Florida. Nationwide car warranty scam. beware Florida. and national Internet Author: boca, Florida Auto Warranty: solace auto warranty precision auto craig rubino. Internet