Automotive → Auto Warranty

Apr 23 2014
Toco Warranty Vehicle car warranty, Studio City Nationwide Author: Lansing , Illinois Auto Warranty: Toco Warranty Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Xzilon Xzilon Green Product has more loopholes than the government Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Warranty: Xzilon Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Omni sure Group Omni Sure Group, LLC Fraudulent Company Chicago Illinois Author: Florida Auto Warranty: Omni sure Group Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
warranty corporation warranty aceptance corp bogus company mobile Alabama Author: mechanicsville, Virginia Auto Warranty: warranty corporation mobile, Alabama

Apr 15 2014
Cars protection plus They failed to honor my warranty and fix my vehicle. Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Paterson, New Jersey Auto Warranty: Cars protection plus Murrysville, Pennsylvania

Apr 13 2014
Preferred Warranties Inc. Scam Will Not Adhere to Service Contracts Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Auto Warranty: Preferred Warranties Inc. Nationwide

Apr 13 2014
EFG Companies MOGI Be very, very careful with this company. Irving Texas Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Auto Warranty: EFG Companies Irvimg, Texas

AutoCare Factory Warranty Extension Richardson Texas
Author: Georgia Auto Warranty: AutoCare Richardson, Texas

Apr 09 2014
Diamond Warranty Corp. Refused to cover full labor cost, only pays a % of cheapest aftermarket parts for my Lexus Pittson Pennsylvania Author: BoonesMill, Virginia Auto Warranty: Diamond Warranty Corp. Pittson, Pennsylvania

Apr 08 2014
EasyCare Automobile Protection Corporation Easy Care Easycare is easily trying to rip me off for my coverage and covering only parts that are less than my deductible! Norcross Georgia Author: West Covina, California Auto Warranty: EasyCare Norcross, Georgia

Apr 08 2014
Auto Processing Center....www.autoprotectionalliance.com I bought and paid up front $1465. for an extended waranty. Everything they told me by phone that this warranty covered showed not covered when I received my policy and contract. I then got the run around when I asked for a refund because they told me in beginning on phone that I could ask for a refund at any time. They sent the contract in eight days and the ninth day I called for a refund. They told me they had to send me some forms, they didn't. When I contacted them again they told me to send a letter of which I did that. It's been several weeks and I have not heard from them. When I call they give me more run around and hang up on me. I feed this company is a big FRAUD. They have close to a lmillion reports filed and I do not understand why they are still in business. Garden Grove California Author: Big Cabin, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Processing Center Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
Rightway Won't honor warranty comstock park Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Warranty: Rightway comstock park, Michigan

Apr 03 2014
Vehicle Services Department Repeat Notices Sent Plano Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 02 2014
Direct Auto Buy Warranty 33 Wood Ave S suite 600 Iselin NJ 08830 Scaming lies to denied claim, Rippoff Iselin NJ Author: Wyncote, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Direct Auto Buy Warranty Internet

Mar 31 2014
Permaplate Siskin Warraties RIP OFF SISKIN AND WASTE OF MY MONEY Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Hayward, California Auto Warranty: Permaplate Siskin Warraties Internet

Mar 27 2014
Planet Mitsubishi Mr. Jeff Tomascak - owner planet Mitsubishi sold me the rate for a certification car, owned by one driver, they told me. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Planet Mitsubishi Charlotte, North Carolina

Mar 26 2014
Southwest Engines SW Engines, Trent Leduc - warranty dept Would not honor valid warranty claim, very rude and hung up on me repeatedly Montana Author: Franklin, Georgia Auto Warranty: Southwest Engines Select State/Province

Apr 09 2014
Enterprise Financial Group, Inc Company will not refund monies from cancelled contract Irving Texas Author: Bryan, Texas Auto Warranty: Enterprise Financial Group, Inc Irving, Texas