Finance → Income Tax Service

Feb 20 2014
H&R Block Terrible Experience Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: City, Colorado Income Tax Service: H&R Block Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Feb 19 2014
liberty tax liberty tax service charged me $350 to file my normal return refund amount 1900 and according to the treasury department an average return is only $180 bakersfield California Author: bakersfield , California Income Tax Service: liberty tax bakersfield, California

Feb 17 2014
TAX HAWK FREE TAX USA dID NOT COMPLETE THE STATE RETURN AS REQUIRED BY THE STATE PROVO Utah Author: BAY CITY, Michigan Income Tax Service: TAX HAWK FREE TAX USA PROVO, Utah

Feb 15 2014
turbotax threw us under a bus atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Income Tax Service: turbotax atlanta, Georgia

Feb 12 2014
Instant Tax Service (Troy Ohio) LIES!!! and Messes up Taxes!!! Troy Ohio Author: Troy, Ohio Income Tax Service: Instant Tax Service (Troy Ohio) Troy, Ohio

Feb 11 2014
C.O.D. Taxes Memphis, TN Shandra MO Money Taxes replacements PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Memphis Tennessee Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Income Tax Service: C.O.D. Taxes Memphis, TN Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 11 2014
TurboTax Intuit Changed products - Elusive contents  Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Income Tax Service: TurboTax Internet

Feb 11 2014
instant tax service Great tax stole my tax money gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Income Tax Service: instant tax service gary, Indiana

Feb 10 2014
Colbert Ball Tax Services Made false promises, lied about arrival of check and lied about referral payouts. Webster Texas Author: Friendswood, Texas Income Tax Service: Colbert Ball Tax Services Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2014
1040now rip-off - doesnt do what promised  Internet Author: edgewood, Iowa Income Tax Service: 1040now Internet

Feb 12 2014
Tax Express Group Inc., Reece Foch, Kelly Nichols They said they would wire someone's tax refund to my bank account and have me go to Western Union to send it to someone out of the country! Like Ukraine!! Worchester MA Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Income Tax Service: Tax Express Group, Inc. Select State/Province

Feb 06 2014
Jackson Hewitt False Advertisement/Hidden Fees Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Mar 31 2014
RapidTax 1 Scam Brandon Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Income Tax Service: Rapid Tax 1 Brandon, Florida

64, Report #1120580

Feb 03 2014
Liberty Tax Services The worst tax "professionals" you could possibly choose to prepare your tax return is Liberty Tax Services´╗┐. They charged me a ridiculous amount of money to do my taxes and never told me my fees before they sent my forms to the IRS. The management continued to avoid my calls, they've hung up on me when all I had was a couple of questions for them ,why they charged me $500 for a few simple forms, they are rude and flat out called me a liar when I politely asked them why the fees were never discussed with me. I have never had such a horrible experience with any company in my entire life. Do yourself a huge favor and keep driving past the goofy statue's of liberty! DO NOT USE THEM!! And don't fall for their gimmicks ,$50 on the spot when you file with us!This company uses legal ways to steal from their customers and its not right. Chickamauga Georgia Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Services Chickamauga, Georgia

65, Report #1120363

Feb 14 2014
Tax Net Financial Lloyd Wilson, CPA Tax Net Financial Processed my 2013 tax returns without consent or my signatures Chicago Illinois Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Tax Net Financial Chicago, Illinois

66, Report #1120113

Feb 01 2014
Kirk Leetzow & Associates Kirk Leetzow & Associates, Kirk Leetzow Utah, Kirk Leetzow Tax Audit, Scam, FRAUD, DO NOT HIRE DO NOT HIRE KIRK LEETZOW UTAH- RIP OFF KIRK LEETZOW - KIRK LEETZOW UTAH LOGAN Utah
Author: salc, Utah Income Tax Service: Kirk Leetzow & Associates LOGAN, Utah

67, Report #1120009

Jan 31 2014
H and R Block Susanna Kwan Increasing Prices and lying to your face - will treat you like you stupid Torrance California Author: California Income Tax Service: H and R Block Torrance, California

68, Report #1119419

Jan 29 2014
SAFEGUARD TAX SERVICES AMBROSE INVESTMENTS "DOROTHY HARRIS" "DEVEKIA DEE WELLS" LIARS, UNORGANIZED, PEOPLE BEWARE!! PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: SAFEGUARD TAX SERVICES PITTSBURGH , Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2014
Success Tax Relief Tax relief La Porte Texas Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Income Tax Service: Success Tax Relief La Porte, Texas

Jan 22 2014
Ideal Tax Solutions LLC I was contacted and informed that the cost for sevices was $500.00. After one month without an update on my case, I was contacted again, and told that I should send in $2500.00 to complete the resolution.  Costa Mesa California Author: Moreno Valley, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solutions Costa Mesa, Select State/Province