Finance → Income Tax Service

Feb 11 2014
instant tax service Great tax stole my tax money gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Income Tax Service: instant tax service gary, Indiana

Feb 10 2014
Colbert Ball Tax Services Made false promises, lied about arrival of check and lied about referral payouts. Webster Texas Author: Friendswood, Texas Income Tax Service: Colbert Ball Tax Services Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2014
1040now rip-off - doesnt do what promised  Internet Author: edgewood, Iowa Income Tax Service: 1040now Internet

Feb 12 2014
Tax Express Group Inc., Reece Foch, Kelly Nichols They said they would wire someone's tax refund to my bank account and have me go to Western Union to send it to someone out of the country! Like Ukraine!! Worchester MA Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Income Tax Service: Tax Express Group, Inc. Select State/Province

Feb 06 2014
Jackson Hewitt False Advertisement/Hidden Fees Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Mar 31 2014
RapidTax 1 Scam Brandon Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Income Tax Service: Rapid Tax 1 Brandon, Florida

57, Report #1120580

Feb 03 2014
Liberty Tax Services The worst tax "professionals" you could possibly choose to prepare your tax return is Liberty Tax Services´╗┐. They charged me a ridiculous amount of money to do my taxes and never told me my fees before they sent my forms to the IRS. The management continued to avoid my calls, they've hung up on me when all I had was a couple of questions for them ,why they charged me $500 for a few simple forms, they are rude and flat out called me a liar when I politely asked them why the fees were never discussed with me. I have never had such a horrible experience with any company in my entire life. Do yourself a huge favor and keep driving past the goofy statue's of liberty! DO NOT USE THEM!! And don't fall for their gimmicks ,$50 on the spot when you file with us!This company uses legal ways to steal from their customers and its not right. Chickamauga Georgia Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Services Chickamauga, Georgia

58, Report #1120363

Feb 14 2014
Tax Net Financial Lloyd Wilson, CPA Tax Net Financial Processed my 2013 tax returns without consent or my signatures Chicago Illinois Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Tax Net Financial Chicago, Illinois

59, Report #1120113

Feb 01 2014
Kirk Leetzow & Associates Kirk Leetzow & Associates, Kirk Leetzow Utah, Kirk Leetzow Tax Audit, Scam, FRAUD, DO NOT HIRE DO NOT HIRE KIRK LEETZOW UTAH- RIP OFF KIRK LEETZOW - KIRK LEETZOW UTAH LOGAN Utah
Author: salc, Utah Income Tax Service: Kirk Leetzow & Associates LOGAN, Utah

60, Report #1120009

Jan 31 2014
H and R Block Susanna Kwan Increasing Prices and lying to your face - will treat you like you stupid Torrance California Author: California Income Tax Service: H and R Block Torrance, California

61, Report #1119419

Jan 29 2014
SAFEGUARD TAX SERVICES AMBROSE INVESTMENTS "DOROTHY HARRIS" "DEVEKIA DEE WELLS" LIARS, UNORGANIZED, PEOPLE BEWARE!! PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: SAFEGUARD TAX SERVICES PITTSBURGH , Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2014
Success Tax Relief Tax relief La Porte Texas Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Income Tax Service: Success Tax Relief La Porte, Texas

Jan 22 2014
Ideal Tax Solutions LLC I was contacted and informed that the cost for sevices was $500.00. After one month without an update on my case, I was contacted again, and told that I should send in $2500.00 to complete the resolution.  Costa Mesa California Author: Moreno Valley, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solutions Costa Mesa, Select State/Province

Jan 22 2014
Arrow Financial Services FALSE IRS REPORT Niles IL Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Income Tax Service: Arrow Financial Services Niles, Select State/Province

Jan 17 2014
Consumer Tax Relief Consumer Tax Relief does not perform the services, NOT ONE, that they were paid for. Newport Beach California Author: Portage, Indiana Income Tax Service: Consumer Tax Relief Newport Beach, California

Jan 17 2014
hr block emerald card emerald card hacked and they know about it rapid city south dakota Author: rapid city , South Dakota Income Tax Service: hr block emerald card rapid city, Select State/Province

Jan 16 2014
Glenn Porter - The Tax Consutants in Individual Tax Return Preparer - Accountant Santa Maria, California
Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Income Tax Service: Glenn Porter - The Tax Consutants Santa Maria, , California

Apr 18 2014
Ziptaxonline.com or Zip TAX ZIP TAX LLC, ZIPTAX LLC misleading, bait and switch, misrepresentation, shady business practices, Newport Beach California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income Tax Service: Ziptaxonline.com or Zip TAX Newport Beach, California

Jan 14 2014
Check Systems, Inc. Customers beware!!! Buffalo New York Author: COLTON, California Income Tax Service: Check Systems, Inc. Buffalo, New York

Jan 14 2014
TAXNET FINANCIAL Sid Shaw WARNING: I HAD TO CLOSE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND FLAG MY KIDS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS Chicago Illinois
Author: Hampton, Georgia Income Tax Service: TAXNET FINANCIAL Chicago, Illinois

Jan 10 2014
high priority tax and accounting services Mikeeah Grant Tax Scam las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas , Nevada Income Tax Service: high priority tax and accounting services las vegas , Nevada