Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Michael Nathaniel Ethans Fr. Michael Con artist posing as clergy Internet
Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Liars: Michael Nathaniel Ethans Internet

Jul 29 2014
Dealer Staffing/Robert Peters thieves, corruption, political b****** to their clients Buckeye and Phoenix Arizona and surrounding Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Liars: Dealer Staffing/Robert Peters Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Yallstock Yallstock @ eBay Thieves, cheats and liars Internet Author: Alabama Liars: Yallstock Internet

Jul 29 2014
Gem shopping network They could provide accurate gia certificates for their rings nor stones chillicothe Internet Author: Bainbridge , Ohio Liars: Gem shopping network Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Joe Pelzel Joseph Price Pelzel Douchebag Vindictive Fool Drama King Untrustworthy POS Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Joe Pelzel Internet

Jul 28 2014
Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Tari Stratton Auburn, California

Jul 28 2014
Patrice Golceff Meixner used to work with someone named Patrice Meixner or Patrice Golceff at Comerica Bank in San Jose, Ca. This was in 1985 and she once borrowed $300.00 and never paid me back after she promised to.  Modesto California Author: Arizona Liars: Patrice Golceff Modesto, California

Jul 28 2014
svadba.com Identity thief not sure Internet Author: Lodi, Ohio Liars: svadba.com Internet

Jul 27 2014
Compassionate Care Communtiy Services norman jones fake corp. steals money and hides san bernardino California Author: claremont, California Liars: Compassionate Care Communtiy Services san bernardino, California

Jul 26 2014
Magnolia Realty Group Linda Andrews Linda Andrews .. Magnolia Realty Group .. Home inspection .. Contract deposit Ripoff Petersburg Virginia Author: Colonial Heights, Virginia Liars: Magnolia Realty Group Petersburg , Virginia

Jul 26 2014
Compassionate Care Communtiy Services Norman Jones; superfast420delivery Norman Jones & co pitch invest oppty in Medical Marijuana but take people's money never return it seems like Ponzi scheme San Bernardino California Author: Costa Mesa, California Liars: Compassionate Care Communtiy Services San Bernardino, California

Jul 26 2014
VIP SPORTS LAS VEGAS Complete RIPOFF Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Liars: VIP SPORTS LAS VEGAS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 25 2014
Westside Transport, Cedar Rapids, IA This is a terrible company. I would not refer anyone to go to Westside. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Decatur, Georgia Liars: Westside Transport, Cedar Rapids, IA Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 24 2014
Loren Stachak LStachak fettfocus ebay seller Bait & switch scam blocking returns refusing refund non-conforming goods Allen Park MI
Author: Stewartsville , New Jersey Liars: Loren Stachak Internet

Jul 24 2014
Joseph Foster State Attorney LEGAL NOTICE.‏ San Antonio TX Author: White Lake, North Carolina Liars: Joseph Foster State Attorney Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
AMW VP ENTERPRISES Hector P. Vargas, Billy Houtz Scam, rip off, lies!!! You won't get paid when you leave, and what you do get paid is less than min wage!!! Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Rancho Cordova , California Liars: AMW VP ENTERPRISES Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jul 23 2014
Leeds Property Management Offered me a manager job, told me to move out of my current apartment and sign a contract next day - 3 days later they told me they decided to give the job to someone else instead. Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Leeds Property Management Culver City, California

Jul 23 2014
Health Care Supply Pros Use them to buy but don't expect your return to work out for YOU! Austin Texas Author: chicago, Illinois Liars: Health Care Supply Pros Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
lizzie vann peter fred ,Rebecca steven, they took my money and charged me more and or scammers purfleet essex
Author: miller, Missouri Liars: lizzie vann purfleet, Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
freedom lottery AKAs powerballhelp i Had received i message off facebook saying that my aunty had won $100,000.00 and said that my name was on the winning list so she gave me the email address to email these people so i did and the told me them selfs that i had won that money and what i had to do to receive this money was to pay a delivery fee and immagration fee of $2000 so that i did and i had used my rent for 2 weeks and food and power money to do so and now hes saying that i got him fire and is not replying my messages the name of this person is Razaq Lugard but the thing that annoughs me most was that my aunty received her prize but i didnt Nigeria Internet Author: Whakatane, Other Liars: freedom lottery Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC