Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

1, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1319075

Jul 26 2016
Richard Kenney / aurorejules ,ebay account, Gross Misrepresentation -- Stay Away From This Ebayer
Author: portsmouth, New Hampshire Liars: Richard Kenney Internet

Jul 26 2016
Country Lady Antiques Mary Spencer Center Ossipee New Hampshire Author: Wolfeboro, New Hampshire Liars: country Lady Antiques Center Ossipee, New Hampshire

Jul 25 2016
Kimberly jackson Kimberly jackson will destroy your house just like she did mine and expect a refund. After calculations she owes me thousands of dollars. Never rent your property to her if you value your property. Lancaster Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Liars: Kimberly jackson Lancaster, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Rodrigo Carreon Viveros Abogado fraudulento, sentencias falsas Mexico city Mexico cityTranslated: Lawyer Rodrigo Carreon Viveros fraudulent, false statements Mexico city Mexico city Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Liars: Rodrigo Carreon Viveros Mexico city, Other

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Mama Shania Spellcaster Fake, fraud, very convincing but has stolen thousands from me Durbin, South Africa Internet
Author: Alabama Liars: Mama Shania Spellcaster Internet

Jul 21 2016
purple rhino ordered trial pills for $38 ,then 1 month later i got a second bottle but charged me $90 .called them and told me that ,the agrrement was to pay 38 dlls but buy the rest of them full price, couldnt return product,don't buy from these guys Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Liars: purple rhino Internet

Jul 21 2016
Bolshaya Dogue De Bordeaux Breeders David Henderson and Sherry Henderson "Total Misrepresentation" of a Dog from David and Sherry Henderson, "Bolshaya Bordreaux" Hamilton New Jersey
Author: California Liars: Bolshaya Dogue De Bordeaux Breeders Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Tell-Tale Cockers Diane Donnelly Took advantage of The Heart Broken False Advertising, Scam Artist, Liar. Olmstead Township Ohio Author: Joppa, Maryland Liars: Tell-Tale Cockers Olmstead Township, Ohio