Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 06 2015
Kings Court, llc Russell Albright and Angelica Austin Liars and Bad Landlords Fullerton California Author: Orange, California Liars: Kings Court, llc Fullerton, California

Oct 06 2015
ge. capital Jennifer Robinson. Paul they. had. me. to. get. a. prepaid visa. cards. and. said. they. we're. going. to. let. me. have. a. loan Norwalk. connecticut. 06851 Internet Author: Collinsville alabama, Alabama Liars: ge. capital Internet

Oct 05 2015
Best Pet Parents Andrew Ellis Deceptive, Ripped off, Taken advantage of. Internet Author: Derry, Pennsylvania Liars: Best Pet Parents Internet

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Joy A Gannon Liar and Thief strongsville Ohio Author: n. royalton, Ohio Liars: Joy A Gannon strongsville, Ohio

Oct 03 2015
AM Artists Group producer Anshu AM Artists Group ( NORTH EAST GORILLAS) OFFERING SCAM RECCORD DEALS MIAMI, FL Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: AM Artists Group producer Anshu Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Viaguard Accu-Metrics DNA test. Failure to deliver promised work. Toronto Ontario Author: Grand Bay, Alabama Liars: Viaguard Accu-Metrics Internet

Oct 03 2015
ColiseumFX ColiseumFX SCAMMER KING OF THE KING Nationwide Author: Alabama Liars: ColiseumFX Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
A-Bee Honey Ed Costanza Took $100 Deposit Never Delivered the Honey Bees I Ordered Refused to Give me Refund Edgewood, New Mexico Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Liars: A-Bee Honey Internet