Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Oct 24 2014
Florida Metropolitian University Known now as Everest Fraud, stated that the college was accred. I currently owe over $60, 000 in student loans due to attending this university because I thought it was an accredited school. Tampa Florida Author: College Station, Texas Liars: Florida Metropolitian University Tampa, Florida

Oct 24 2014
Farmers Insurance Major Don Berry ( agent ) Richard Mckinney ( district supervisor) Farmers Agent writes fraudulant policy Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Liars: Farmers Insurance Albuequerque, New Mexico

Oct 23 2014
M&S Auto Sales M&S Auto Sales are a Big Fraud Ripped Off Please!!! Do Not Give Them A Thought. I was robbed of a down payment 2500 Dollars and several monthly payment and car later repossess excuse why ? we dont want you to Riverdale Georgia Author: Riverdale, Georgia Auto Dealers: M&S Auto Sales Riverdale, Georgia

Oct 22 2014
pressler and pressler robbed me of over $2000 for a $60 returned check that was paid paesippany New Jersey Author: spotswood, New Jersey Liars: pressler and pressler paesippany, New Jersey

Oct 22 2014
American credit shield Scam Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Wisconsin Liars: American credit shield Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Younique Poor products at expensive prices Internet Author: Lockport, Illinois Liars: Younique Internet

Oct 20 2014
NRG Binary ELI JONES.NRGBINARY.COM TOOK MONEY OFF ME TO TRADE IN BINARY TRADING. NOT TALKING TO ME SINCE I ASKED FOR REFUNDS. LONDON Internet/LONDON Author: CALOUNDRA,QLD.AUST., Alabama Liars: NRG Binary Internet

Oct 20 2014
Richard Rosner Stole Money Internet Author: Branchville, New Jersey Liars: C.A.R. Transport/Richard Rosner Internet

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
rachel irschick lied, did not pay rent vancouver British Columbi Author: blaine, Washington Liars: rachel irschick vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 18 2014
CandaLee Parker Thomas Parker, CandaLee Schult, CandaLee Woodland, CandaLee Whittle.Thomas G Parker,CandaLee Allen, CandaLee Barker, Stole $5000 refused to pay loan queen creek Arizona
Author: LIND, Washington Liars: CandaLee Parker queen creek, Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Sedona Oil and Gas Corp. Kenneth Crumbley Scam! off-setting dry "oil wells" knowing they are dry Dallas Texas Author: Savannah, Texas Liars: Sedona Oil and Gas Corp. Dallas, Select State/Province