Education & Instruction → Language

Approximately 465 Reports Found

Sep 01 2015
Able Translations Ltd. Catherine, Mareata, Amreet , Anabella teashee, Necola , Sue, Giovanna De Gennaro Human Resources Specialist Sushiela Sagar Translation Mississauga Ontario
Author: Calgary, Alabama Language: Able Translations Ltd. Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 23 2015
Sigal Zohar, Hadassah Bitton, Osfi They kept on enrolling me in courses in the future that I didn't ask for and charged me more than they told me such as we are giving you a discount , you only have to pay $45 a month and then they charged $75 not just once but several times plus other amounts for who knows what trying to get over $900. I've disputed all the charges with my credit card company and they say they are investigating Jerusalem, Israel Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona Language: Hebrew University Internet

Apr 25 2015
Stroll Pimsleur Approach STR Language Learning language learning, language CDs, pimsleur approach, stroll, stroll language learning Philadelphia Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Language: Stroll Pimsleur Approach Internet

Mar 06 2015
Pimsleur Language Misleading / Dishonest Marketing Practices Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Language: Pimsleur Language Internet

Mar 02 2015
pimsleur approach rip you off in any language you want Internet Author: rossland, British Columbia Language: pimsleur approach Internet

Mar 22 2015
Onesword Online Ennglish Fraud, abuse, prejudice, exploitation, unfair employment practices, unfair client practices Tokyo, Japan Internet Author: Sao Paolo, Other Language: Onesword Online Ennglish Internet

Feb 20 2015
PimsleaurApproach.com Deceptive Advertising - Offered to provide the tapes for $10.00. Did not explain charges if keeping tapes. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Ohio Language: PimsleaurApproach.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

8, Report #1209609

Feb 16 2015
Internet Order Pimsleur Approach Language Learning Deceptive marketing practices. Philadelphia PA Author: Kahului, Hawaii Language: Internet Order Pimsleur Approach Internet

9, Report #1209505

Feb 16 2015
Pimsleur Approach unlawfully charging my credit card account philadelphia Nationwide Author: tempe, Arizona Language: Pimsleur Approach Nationwide

10, Report #1208286

Feb 11 2015
Pimsleur Language Program Beware of the marketing and cost Internet Author: Louisville, Tennessee Language: Pimsleur Language Program Internet

11, Report #1207257

Feb 06 2015
Pimsleur Approach Internet Order LLC A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Language: Pimsleur Approach Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

12, Report #1206214

Feb 02 2015
pimsleur marketplace , languagecoursemarketplace.com/sal.A Division of Elite Commerce, Inc. sold me used CD's that were defected Internet Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Language: pimsleur marketplace Internet

13, Report #1205633

Jan 30 2015
Pimsleur Simon and Shuster Refused to refund my money New York New York Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Language: Pimsleur New York, New York

14, Report #1203289

Jan 21 2015
Pimsleur Marketplace Elite Commerce Order promised in 3-5 days but hasn't come two weeks later: Company won't answer phone or emails Internet Author: Bridgeport, Ct. 06610, Connecticut Language: Pimsleur Marketplace Internet

15, Report #1200607

Jan 09 2015
Pimsleur Approach/Stroll Paid $10 for a language CD, The CD box came with a letter telling me that I will recieve 4 more CD's at $64 each. I called them immediately to cancel, but they send it anyway. I sent back the CD, but they billed my credit card for $64. Their Customer Service has lied to me everytime I tried to stop this fraud. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodway, Texas Language: Pimsleur Approach/Stroll Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

16, Report #1200606

Jan 09 2015
Rosetta Stone CD's don't work; extremely poor customer service Arlington Nationwide Author: DeSoto, Texas Language: Rosetta Stone Nationwide

17, Report #1199723

Jan 06 2015
Pimsleur Approach Did not make clear that I would be charged part payments of $64 monthly after making a purchase for a product of $10 Philadelphia Author: Medford, Massachusetts Language: Pimsleur Approach Internet