Education & Instruction → Language

Approximately 476 Reports Found

Jan 26 2016
Rosetta Stone CD learning system does not work.Support is limited to my having to purchase a newer version Harrisburg Virginia Author: san marcos, California Language: Rosetta Stone Harrisburg, Virginia

Jan 11 2016
Svetlana Shapoval Lana Shap, Svetlana Shap, USA inverstor, Lana Investor Ripoff, SCAM, FAUD Los Angeles Internet
Author: Beverly Hills , California Language: Svetlana Shapoval Internet

Nov 29 2015
ETEACHER HEBREW E Teacher Hebrew are Scam Artists of the worst kind Ramat Gan, Israel Internet Author: Queens, New York Language: ETEACHER HEBREW Internet

Nov 23 2015
WYZANT Tutoring Abusive clause and potentially discriminatory practices Author: Georgia Language: WYZANT Tutoring

Nov 16 2015
udemy.com I was a user at udemy and suddenly they set my course to index so google can't find. it I asked them to fix it and they acted like they don't know what happened. I told them did it or I will close my account and take my course. the next day they closed my account and stole my videos that I spent more then a year to make. Internet Author: Alabama Language: www.udemy.com Internet

Nov 05 2015
freelancer.com & shinraresources.com Mahnoor from pakistan I did $1200 worth of job for them and now i can't get them to answer mail or phone Pakistan -that should have been my first hint?? australia Author: OREM, Utah Language: freelancer.com Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Rosetta Stone Rosetta Stone can take unauthorized funds from your credit/debit card. Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Language: Rosetta Stone Internet

Sep 01 2015
Able Translations Ltd. Catherine, Mareata, Amreet , Anabella teashee, Necola , Sue, Giovanna De Gennaro Human Resources Specialist Sushiela Sagar Translation Mississauga Ontario
Author: Calgary, Alabama Language: Able Translations Ltd. Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 23 2015
Sigal Zohar, Hadassah Bitton, Osfi They kept on enrolling me in courses in the future that I didn't ask for and charged me more than they told me such as we are giving you a discount , you only have to pay $45 a month and then they charged $75 not just once but several times plus other amounts for who knows what trying to get over $900. I've disputed all the charges with my credit card company and they say they are investigating Jerusalem, Israel Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona Language: Hebrew University Internet

Apr 25 2015
Stroll Pimsleur Approach STR Language Learning language learning, language CDs, pimsleur approach, stroll, stroll language learning Philadelphia Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Language: Stroll Pimsleur Approach Internet

Mar 06 2015
Pimsleur Language Misleading / Dishonest Marketing Practices Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Language: Pimsleur Language Internet

Mar 02 2015
pimsleur approach rip you off in any language you want Internet Author: rossland, British Columbia Language: pimsleur approach Internet

Mar 22 2015
Onesword Online Ennglish Fraud, abuse, prejudice, exploitation, unfair employment practices, unfair client practices Tokyo, Japan Internet Author: Sao Paolo, Other Language: Onesword Online Ennglish Internet

Feb 20 2015
PimsleaurApproach.com Deceptive Advertising - Offered to provide the tapes for $10.00. Did not explain charges if keeping tapes. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Ohio Language: PimsleaurApproach.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1209609

Feb 16 2015
Internet Order Pimsleur Approach Language Learning Deceptive marketing practices. Philadelphia PA Author: Kahului, Hawaii Language: Internet Order Pimsleur Approach Internet

16, Report #1209505

Feb 16 2015
Pimsleur Approach unlawfully charging my credit card account philadelphia Nationwide Author: tempe, Arizona Language: Pimsleur Approach Nationwide

17, Report #1208286

Feb 11 2015
Pimsleur Language Program Beware of the marketing and cost Internet Author: Louisville, Tennessee Language: Pimsleur Language Program Internet