Education & Instruction → Language

Approximately 488 Reports Found

Oct 04 2016
e-teacher, eteacher hebrew online school, eteacher group Wrong information towards cancellation policies; not willing to give money back; threatening to sue me for a money I do not owe Internet
Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Language: e-teacher Internet

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide
3, Report #1319120

Jul 26 2016
Stratford Career Institute SCI Ripping off people who are trying to better themselves Do not know they have Vermont and Quebec addtesses Nationwide Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Language: Stratford Career Institute Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
Morgan J. Landry Cajun Language Course Rip Off Pierre Part Louisianna Author: Independence, Missouri Language: Morgan Landry Internet

Jun 08 2016
Betty Ann Tyson Editor, Proofreader, and Genealogy Researcher Ethically Questionable Company Watertown Massachusetts Author: New York Language: Betty Ann Tyson Editor, Proofreader and Genealogy Researcher Watertown, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2016
Elite Commerce Elite Commerce is a Fraud Idaho Internet Author: BONDI JUNCTION, Alabama Language: Elite Commerce Internet

Apr 18 2016
Marta Rubio Aguilar Ética laboral cuestionable de la revisora y escritora Marta Rubio Aguilar España InternetMarta Aguilar Rubio questionable work ethic proofreader and writer Marta Aguilar Rubio Spain Internet Author: New York Language: Marta Rubio Aguilar Internet

Mar 01 2016
Pimsleur Offered me a free sample if I pay for shipping and then used that credit card to ship me the entire course. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Modesto, California Language: Pimsleur Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 29 2016
Internet Order LLC Stroll, Pimsleur Approach Hooked me with a $9.99 offer but then no further communication, 5 random shipments, 12 charges of $64 each. PHILADELPHIA Internet Author: HOUSATONIC, Massachusetts Language: Internet Order LLC Internet

Feb 16 2016
Language International Language International REFUSED to give me support when I had problems with school. Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Sao Paulo, Language: Language International Cambridge, Massachusetts

Jan 26 2016
Rosetta Stone CD learning system does not work.Support is limited to my having to purchase a newer version Harrisburg Virginia Author: san marcos, California Language: Rosetta Stone Harrisburg, Virginia

Jan 11 2016
Svetlana Shapoval Lana Shap, Svetlana Shap, USA inverstor, Lana Investor Ripoff, SCAM, FAUD Los Angeles Internet
Author: Beverly Hills , California Language: Svetlana Shapoval Internet

Jul 15 2016

Nov 29 2015
ETEACHER HEBREW E Teacher Hebrew are Scam Artists of the worst kind Ramat Gan, Israel Internet Author: Queens, New York Language: ETEACHER HEBREW Internet

Nov 23 2015
WYZANT Tutoring Abusive clause and potentially discriminatory practices Author: Georgia Language: WYZANT Tutoring

Nov 16 2015
04:15 PM I was a user at udemy and suddenly they set my course to index so google can't find. it I asked them to fix it and they acted like they don't know what happened. I told them did it or I will close my account and take my course. the next day they closed my account and stole my videos that I spent more then a year to make. Internet Author: Alabama Language: Internet

Nov 05 2015
12:31 PM & Mahnoor from pakistan I did $1200 worth of job for them and now i can't get them to answer mail or phone Pakistan -that should have been my first hint?? australia Author: OREM, Utah Language: Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Rosetta Stone Rosetta Stone can take unauthorized funds from your credit/debit card. Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Language: Rosetta Stone Internet

Sep 01 2015
Able Translations Ltd. Catherine, Mareata, Amreet , Anabella teashee, Necola , Sue, Giovanna De Gennaro Human Resources Specialist Sushiela Sagar Translation Mississauga Ontario
Author: Calgary, Alabama Language: Able Translations Ltd. Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 23 2015
Sigal Zohar, Hadassah Bitton, Osfi They kept on enrolling me in courses in the future that I didn't ask for and charged me more than they told me such as we are giving you a discount , you only have to pay $45 a month and then they charged $75 not just once but several times plus other amounts for who knows what trying to get over $900. I've disputed all the charges with my credit card company and they say they are investigating Jerusalem, Israel Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona Language: Hebrew University Internet