Travel → Toll Booth Cashiers

Approximately 195 Reports Found

Aug 05 2015
HCTRA Houston county toll road association HCTRA IS THE WORST, MOST CRIMINAL TOLL AUTHORITY IN THE ENTIRE U.S.A. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: HCTRA Internet

Aug 05 2015
PLATEPASSHERTZTOLLS PLATEPASS HERTZTOLLS 877-411-4300 AZ Made a charge to my credit card without cause-agreement or contract. Nationwide Author: ELVERTA, California Toll Booth Cashiers: PLATEPASSHERTZTOLLS Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
NJ Turnpike Authority I278 Goethals Bridge Toll EZPASS FEE RIPOFF If your EZPASS does not register, you get a $50 Administrative fee! Trenton New Jersey Author: Rockville, Maryland Toll Booth Cashiers: NJ Turnpike Authority Trenton, New Jersey

Jun 29 2015
Harris County Toll Road Authority - HCTRA Complete Rip Off On Toll Non Violations Houston Texas Author: Austin, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: Harris County Toll Road - HCTRA Houston, Texas

Jun 03 2015
Linebarger Goggan & Sampson, LLP Sent me a letter saying I owe them for unpaid tolls Jacksonville FL Author: Tampa, Florida Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Goggan & Sampson, LLP Internet

Jun 02 2015
E-Z PASS New Jersey Customer Service Center Violations Processing Center Speeding cars prevented me from going into lane that was not EZpass. Paid at next toll. Sent copy of receipt was told it was not proof by letter.Do they want me to send my hand that I used to pay the toll? Trenton New Jersey Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Toll Booth Cashiers: E-Z PASS New Jersey Customer Service Center Trenton, New Jersey

May 15 2015
TXTAG Over billing Austtin Texas Author: Elgin, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: TXTAG Austtin, Texas

May 11 2015
Thrifty Car Rental Charged for a toll in Florida, was in Ca. My rental car had a nevada plate, car listed on complaint had a NY plate, impossible!!! Nationwide Author: Auburn, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: Thrifty Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 16 2015
North Texas Tollway Authority NTTA 2 year old bill for tolls with late fees Scam Dallas Texas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Toll Booth Cashiers: North Texas Tollway Authority Dallas, Texas

Mar 24 2015
Law Enforcement Services Scum Bucket collection agency Milwaukee WI Author: Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Law Enforcement Services Nationwide

Mar 23 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson E-417 toll collector; Rude Unprofessional Denver Colorado Author: Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Denver, Colorado

Feb 26 2015
E-470 Public Highway Authority Licence PlateToll Express, Toll Extortionists Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: E-470 Public Highway Authority

13, Report #1209943

Feb 18 2015
NJ Turnpike Authority - EZ Pass Violations Received False/Erroneous Toll violation Newark New Jersey Author: New York, New York Toll Booth Cashiers: NJ Turnpike Authority - EZ Pass Violations Internet

14, Report #1209026

Feb 14 2015
SOUTH BAY EXPRESSWAY 125 toll road Scam, false acusation with no time to respond. san diego California
Author: ONTARIO, California Toll Booth Cashiers: SOUTH BAY EXPRESSWAY san diego , California

15, Report #1208181

Feb 10 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP Scammers, Ripoff Artist, Deceitful, Loser's etc... Wrongful Debt Collecting Tactics Jacksonville Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP Jacksonville, Florida

16, Report #1201833

Jan 15 2015
New Jersey E-ZPass Violations Pascack Toll; Garden State Parkway I always pay tolls. I got a $51.50 "Second Notice" for a supposed $1.50 failure to pay a toll TEN WEEKS PRIOR to the date shown. This is not the first time. What a ripoff!!!! Trenton; Washington New Jersey Author: Maryland Toll Booth Cashiers: New Jersey E-ZPass Violations Pascack Toll Trenton, New Jersey

17, Report #1201808

Jan 15 2015
Illinois tollway the Illinois tollway are scamming people the claim I ran through 5 different tolls anf the picture they sent me looks like my car was parked somewhere. I've been traveling to Chicago for over 20 year's now, never had a i-pass or e-pass whatever it's called in my life, I paid for every toll and most of the tolls you can't get a receipt so I can't prove that I did pay, this happened on December 5,6,7 they say I owe 107.00 I have never ran a toll and I'm on a fixed income so I really don't do dumb s*** like that but like I said I can't prove it and I'm wondering way didn't they send me a picture of my car going through all the tolls they claim I went through, i got this one picture which looks like my car is parked somewhere not going through a toll, they need to be stopped this is so wrong now I will have to do without somethings next month due to I to pay them for something I know and God know I didn't do, no good things will come to them for doing people like that.......smh. .. Illinois Author: Toledo , Ohio Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway Internet