Health & Fitness → Healthcare Centers

Oct 01 2015
Gold's Gym Phoenix (Downtown) Phoenix Arizona Author: Bakersfield , California Healthcare Centers: Gold's Gym Phoenix (Downtown) Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 24 2015
American Family Care Lied to me, wants to charge for what already paid for. Gadsden Alabama Author: Rainbow City, Alabama Healthcare Centers: American Family Care Gadsden, Alabama

Sep 18 2015
Revenue Recovery Corporation Harassed by phone,mail,Internet to attempt to scam me out of money that I do not owe. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Big Stone Gap , Virginia Healthcare Centers: Revenue Recovery Corporation Knoxville , Tennessee

Sep 15 2015
06:24 AM Essentials oil offered a free trial, then charged me for it and then keeps sending me monthly oils. I send the 2. bottle back but they keep coming. Silver Springs Internet NV894 Author: Birdwood - South Australia, Alabama Healthcare Centers: Internet

Sep 12 2015
CSL Plasma Really Disrespectful Pinellas park Florida Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Healthcare Centers: CSL Plasma Pinellas park, Florida

Sep 07 2015
health sciences institute video deceiving Author: naperville, Illinois Healthcare Centers: health sciences institute

Sep 07 2015
Hartford Scientific Company asked for my crdit card to pay for the shipping of a free gift, but proceeded to charge my credit card for other unthorized charges Johns Creek Georgia Author: Round Lake, Illinois Healthcare Centers: Hartford Scientific
8, Report #1251979

Aug 31 2015
Medical Sleep Solutions LLC Unscrupulous Billing Practices Desoto Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Healthcare Centers: Medical Sleep Solutions LLC Desoto, Texas

Aug 30 2015
Blink Fitness Credit Card Fraud, charged my card after I cancelled, moved and changed my card. Confirmed by my bank! Jackson Heights New York Author: New York, New York Healthcare Centers: Blink Fitness Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 07 2015
Center For Behavioral Healthcare Ripped off, scammed, fraudulent business, discrimination, racists, injustice, unfair, took advantage Sanford North Carolina Author: SANFORD, North Carolina Healthcare Centers: Center For Behavioral Healthcare Sanford, North Carolina

Aug 27 2015
McKinney Medical Center Patient Fraud/ Theft by Deception/ Discrimination Waycross Georgia Author: Homerville, Georgia Healthcare Centers: McKinney Medical Center Waycross, Georgia