Services → Courier Services

Approximately 410 Reports Found

Sep 04 2015
Island Wide Courier Work at home jobs Kahului, HI Hawaii Author: Bath, New York Courier Services: Island Wide Courier Kahului, HI, Hawaii

27, Report #1251951

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Courier I laugh when I see yet another John Cavanaugh Rip Off Report. This man will never change. I would hope that people google his company or name before coming on board with him. Everything written about him is true...BE WARE! Vernon Connecticut Author: anonymous, Connecticut Courier Services: Prestige Courier Vernon, Connecticut

Aug 30 2015
GLSWITCHES GLOBAL EXPRESS SHIPPING Fake delivering service - Will pick up but will never deliver! New Jersey - Seattle Internet Author: Preston, Courier Services: GLSWITCHES Internet

Aug 25 2015
Federal Express Corporation no resolution offered, corporate office did not care, no compensation offered for my loss, product never reached my hands, they fought off the case in small claims court, they falsely claimed that anybody can sign for my package without my prior knowledge, they had the opportunity to have worked this out without having to go to court and cause me to lose my case, they love going to court, they love not helping their customers, they are too big to care about their customers Memphis Tennessee
Author: CULVER CITY, California Courier Services: Federal Express Corporation Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 20 2015
SSR Creations Alekhya Phone number: 8142395759 I ordered a dress from this company and paid the money about two months back. They have not sent me my product and is not responding to me properly. She says it was shipped but is not providing me the tracking number. The company is fraud. Please teach them a lesson. Boston,Massachusetts Internet Author: Virginia Courier Services: SSR Creations Internet

Aug 01 2015
prestige courier John Vernon Connecticut Author: Berlin, Connecticut Courier Services: prestige courier Vernon , Connecticut

Aug 01 2015
Swift Courier Security Company they are saying I won 750,000 Usd from toyota, but they want me to pay over $400 usd to mail it to me. Should I pay this guys money or not New Delhi India india Author: anaheim, California Courier Services: Swift Courier Security

Jul 16 2015
UPS Lost Overnight Package in less than 12 hours Nationwide Author: Richland, Washington Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Jun 26 2015
XZXAS courier service Late delivery california Author: California Courier Services: XZXAS courier service

May 28 2015
Morton Logistics Dangerous delivery drivers Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Courier Services: Morton Logistics Louisville, Kentucky

May 09 2015
PET AIR CARRIER - [email protected] scam artist rip off my teenage son 508.99 Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Courier Services: PET AIR CARRIER - Nationwide

May 08 2015
UPX Courier service UPX Courier Agency Used Western Union to pay for Courier services of a puppy. Held puppy to extract extra expenses. After more money was sent, no puppy was ever delivered. Oklahoma Author: Lewiston, Maine Courier Services: UPX Courier service Nationwide

May 07 2015
UPS Destroyed my package and refuse to take responsibility Nationwide Author: Hagerstown , Maryland Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
Ubit LLC Uber.com I was a driver who leased a vehicle from Ubit International in order to drive for Uber.com. I was first given a PT Cruiser. It had a check engine light on. The car was a "gas hog" & would periodically "chug along". The vehicle was so bad a passenger vomited. Luckily, he gave enough warning & I was able to pull over before he did so in the vehicle. I reoorted the problems.  Scottsdale, Arizona for Ubit, LLC. Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Courier Services: Ubit LLC Internet

Apr 29 2015
All State Expediting Edmund Manulescu I have the rip off that tops everyone else Kernersville South Carolina Author: middletown, Ohio Courier Services: All State Expediting Kernersville, South Carolina

Apr 20 2015
Interparcel UPS STAY AWAY !!!..... APPALLING - NON EXISTENT SERVICE AND LIES - VERY FRUSTRATING London Internet Author: London, Florida Courier Services: Interparcel Internet

Apr 15 2015
Essential Courier Service Drivers used for own personal vehicles. Not paid well. hacienda heights California Author: POMONA, California Courier Services: Essential Courier Service hacienda heights, California

Apr 15 2015
Firestone / First credit Rip off / Worse customer Service Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Courier Services: Firestone / First credit Duluth, Georgia