Computers & Internet → Adult Web Site

Aug 16 2016
Sunset group Time share sunset They only want your money I have pay them over $20000 having to pay more time be able to use it this is major scam I will go to a lot of places Cancun mexico Internet
Author: innisfil, Ontario Adult Web Site: Sunset group Internet

Aug 09 2016
One night dating They won't uninstall their website from my email Internet Author: Calgary Alberta Canada, Alabama Adult Web Site: One night dating

Aug 08 2016
Together networks limited Together net Took money from my account after I unsubscribed before the 3 day trial was over Valleta Internet Author: Fort Lupton, Colorado Adult Web Site: Together networks limited Internet

Aug 06 2016
Melissa Hart Charge my account for months without permission said the service is only cost one dollar mertzon Texas Author: mertzon, Texas Adult Web Site: Melissa Hart mertzon, Texas

30, Report #1320757

Aug 04 2016
hitwe Laughable..sadly Laughable Road Town corporate but I hear it is really Ghana Internet Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Adult Web Site: hitwe Internet

31, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

Jul 23 2016
MassageM4M.com Frauded by this deceitful company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Site: MassageM4M.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
FarmersOnly.com Farmersonly is a scam. No farmers. Their flirt functionality is a lie for standard members New York Internet Author: Ellijay, Georgia Adult Web Site: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Conn's Harassment Waco, Texas Author: Gatesville, Texas Adult Web Site: Conn's Waco, Texas

Jul 09 2016
Voxcom.info Power PSO Services scam phone sex operator no pay false names theif Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Somewhere , North Dakota Adult Web Site: Voxcom.info Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Insured pInters Kim insured painters is a fraud. I called setup an appointment for 3 painters to come out. I was told that there, truck broke down, could the y come tomorrow. I said sure I understand. I tried calling them several times yesterday, but would on respond by text. Today here I sit waiting, trying to text them and no answer. This company is a fraud. They had me buy paint, paint brushes, and everything that goes with the to paint. She said that they will be here today at 9am. I'm about to leave after reading the other report. Scam scam scam. Minneapolis. Craigslist Nationwide Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Insured pInters Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Wtsetickets They're drafting from my account with out my permission, and when i try to email, its telling me mail can not be delivered, or when i call i keep getting a recording thats constantly hanging up on me Idk Internet Author: New orleans , Louisiana Adult Web Site: Wtsetickets Internet

Jul 07 2016
Pandit Anil sharma Usa Internet Author: Edinburgh , Alabama Adult Web Site: Pandit Anil sharma Internet

Jul 03 2016
thefix.com Website commingling SEO Internet Author: Cypress, Texas Adult Web Site: thefix.com Internet

Jul 01 2016
theinnergameguru Bait and Switch Company Attempting to Continuously Charge Your Credit Card!....BEWARE!!!!! Nationwide Author: Nesconset, New York Adult Web Site: theinnergameguru Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet Author: Highland, Michigan Adult Web Site: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet

Jun 24 2016
pof company dumb ***** i am sick of them deleting my pof account the people that own pof r ******** they need 2 leave my **** account the **** alone Portsmouth va Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Adult Web Site: pof company Nationwide