Finance → Credit & Debt Services

Sep 15 2014
Citibank Prepaid Dont Use it!!! Nationwide Author: ivy, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Citibank Prepaid Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Lease Finance Group non-cancelable lease, auto-renewal New York New York Author: Pleasant Hill, California Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Sep 15 2014
Credit One Bank Someone at the bank used my credit card by being additional on my account and even though I have called and written for months, they have not straightened this out. Las Vegas NV Nationwide Author: Parlin, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Account Now Prepaid Debit card Held a different amount than what they were authorized to hold!! Fraud - Scam & Ripoff Artists San Ramon ca Author: Lakeside, California Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Prepaid Debit Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Cannon Finance, Kwikcash, Harbour Finance Unsolicited emails regularly sent by the above three loan sharks UK Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Cannon-Finance-Kwikcash-Harbour-Finance Internet

Sep 12 2014
AACS Legal Group SCAM ARTISTS Internet Author: Washington Credit & Debt Services: AACS Legal Group Internet

Sep 11 2014
Credit Resource- RIPOFF A Scam Process FEE This company is running a scam a process fee for 180.00 claiming I will recieve in mail. I nevetheless recieve the card the owner debra maybe a phone name nevetheless answer any calls afterward she run out of lies. I paid her she kept ayellow post card a the gas pump a false advertisement to scam customer thinking going to rebuild credit. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Resource Houston, Texas

Sep 11 2014
ACS INC. ACS INC FALSE DEBT COLLECTIONS WILLIAMSPORT ny Author: burlington, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: ACS INC. Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Email sent from Ray Marshall Accused me of applying for a loan online and having the funds deposited to a Chase account last year. Informed me that there was a warrant out for my arrest and that I would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regarding this matter. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bureau of defaulters Agency - State Attorney General Internet

Sep 11 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card Prepaid services Allowed a deactivated card to be used after it was compromised and cancelled setting me to NSF Kennesaw Ga Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Emerald Card services Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Morgan & Associates Jason Marriott Cash Advance Debt Repay Scam San Antonio, TX Internet Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: Morgan & Associates Internet

Sep 11 2014
Paypal Extras Mastercard Paypal ,Has ONCE again let a loyal customer down, Nationwide
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Extras Mastercard Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Direct Express/Rachael L. failed to replace funds that were made from stolen card number san antonio Texas Author: half way, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express/Rachael L. san antonio, Texas

Sep 10 2014
Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck RPC Marketing, LLC I paid Green Student 895.00 and then 39/mo for a year to help me with my parent plus student loans.  Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 10 2014
sentry credit reporting its an sister company to tradelinestore.com They were to suppose to do a credit sweep in 30 days. its almost for and not 1 single thing came off my credit cottonwood heights utah Author: providence, Rhode Island Credit & Debt Services: sentry credit reporting cottonwood heights, Utah

Sep 10 2014
Christine Raffensberger Recived two (2) e-mails from a Justin Hearn representing ACS Incorporation, stating that I have defaulted on a $4203.86 loan and that a lawsuit is going to be filed agaisnt me on case file FA-5179, that my SSN has been put on hold by the U.S. Government and that legal charges will be filed agaisnt me. internet  Author: Hudson, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Christine Raffensberger Internet

Sep 10 2014
JAY KAPLAN CREDIT CARD FRAUD OREGON BASED INTERNET Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: JAY KAPLAN Internet

Sep 09 2014
US Bank Mastercard Gift Card A total rip-off! Nationwide Author: Tarzana, California Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Mastercard Gift Card Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
michelle fields wondery34 say I owe a bill and wanted me to give them my information. I told her she should already have it and ZI was not giving any information out. She said she would talk to me in the future sparks New York Author: COLUMBUS, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: michelle fields sparks, New York

Sep 09 2014
BULLHEAD INVESTMENTS BULLHEAD INVESTMENTS IS A DEBT COLLECTOR SCAM - THAT WAS ABLE TO PUT A JUDGMENT ON MY HUSBAND WITH LITTLE TO NO VALID DOCUMENTATION Winston-Salem North Carolina
Author: Provo, Utah Credit & Debt Services: BULLHEAD INVESTMENTS Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Sep 09 2014
Quick Paydayz BEWARE - A TOTAL SCAM Internet Author: Post Falls , Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Quick Paydayz Select State/Province

Sep 09 2014
Guaranty Debt Solution Jillian ScooterMoney was sent to a Jeff Ridgway in the United Kingdom. I was promised a $10,000.00 loan that never got deposited into my account. I paid the Insurance on the loan. After I paid $1,500.00 to secure the loan and $775.00 to insure the loan. I called to verify the payment was told it was received and my $10,000.00 loan would be in my account by 5pm that day. If never was deposited into my account. I called and Jillian Scooter answered thevl phone but once I told her who I was she hung up the phone and blocked my number. Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Gaston, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Guaranty Debt Solution Internet

Sep 08 2014
first national collection bureau sent collection notice for credit card ive never had sparks Nevada Author: squaw valley, California Credit & Debt Services: first national collection bureau sparks, Nevada

Sep 08 2014
seneca skin lotion / cream Was offered a free trial then charged $99.00 ? Nationwide Author: New Bern, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: seneca skin lotion / cream Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
JCB Jewlery I was told to send shipping cost only then was charged $95.00 Burbank,Ca. Nationwide Author: New Bern, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: JCB Jewlery Nationwide