Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Lawyers

Dec 09 2016
Bibicheff & Associates Alexander BibicheffAlex BibicheffBibicheff Law STAY AWAY. WORST LAWYER EVER. YOU'LL BE DEPORTED Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Bibicheff & Associates Brooklyn, New York

Dec 01 2016
Johanna Hebl and Eric Matlin Unprofessional, Overpriced, Rude Skokie Illinois Author: DNA, Other Lawyers: Johanna Hebl Skokie, Illinois

Nov 26 2016
Desiree Sedehi Murnane Stole Retainer, Moonlighter, Unprofessional, No Written Contract New York New York Author: New York City, New York Lawyers: Desiree Sedehi Murnane New York, New York

Nov 24 2016
TVC Marketing violated their contract agreement Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lawyers: TVC Marketing Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2016
Cash net usa Scam alert Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Lawyers: Cash net usa Internet

Nov 03 2016
Desiree Sedehi Scam artist Indian cheap smells stole retainer Camden New Jersey Author: New Jersey Lawyers: Desiree Sedehi Camden, New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Law office of Peter C. Bronstein Peter Bronstein Scam Artist acting as an attorney. Beware Peter Bronstein will rip you off. los angeles California
Author: sherman oaks, California Lawyers: Law office of Peter C. Bronstein los angeles, California

Oct 18 2016
Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Callous Company Jacksonville & Andover Florida & Maine Author: Melbourne, Florida Lawyers: Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
CP investors scammers. debt collection. court case. Filthy Animals. Buzzards for the broke. unlawful. unethical. heartless nationwide Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Lawyers: CP investors Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
IRI invention resources IRI They Cheated me in thinking that my invention was one of the best ever... Took my money! Scam Oakbrook Illinois Arizona Author: Rocky River , Ohio Lawyers: IRI invention resources Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Gerasimos Alex Morfesis Ripped off by scammer promising to help Holiday Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Lawyers: Alex Morfesis Holiday,

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails: caleviction@gmail.com, juliescott.calevictfinance@gmail.com I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found californiaevictiondefensespecialist.com/, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me "but don't worry about that", next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 02 2016
KIDD LAW FIRM RIPS CLIENT OFF Takes $5,000 retainer and drops case Austin Texas
Author: AUSTIN, Alabama Lawyers: KIDD LAW FIRM Austin, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new "opened" credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri