Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Lawyers

Jul 30 2014
Kirkland Associates Cordell AssociatesGordon DowneyPhillip Kirkland Canada-based fraud operation giving Hollywood, FL address Montreal, CA Internet Author: zionsville, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Kirkland Associates Internet

Jul 29 2014
Hammerhoff Law group Pc Law firm violated my right to view a document to determin authentity. Some how this law firm obtained a judgement with out providing document. Tucson Nationwide Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Lawyers: Hammerhoff Law group Pc Tucson, Arizona

Jul 25 2014
RICHARD BOYCE WoW! This guy?... New York Internet Author: San Diego, California Lawyers: RICHARD BOYCE Internet

Jul 24 2014
AASC legal group pay day loan Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Lawyers: AASC legal group Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Richard Boyce Richard Boyce email me a harrassing letter indicating a loan owed by me and I will be taken to court. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Lawyers: Richard Boyce Los Angeles, California

Jul 19 2014
LAW OFFICES OF FISHER & FROMMER PLLC aka "FISHING & FRAUDER" INCOMPETENT, MALPRACTICE, FAKE BILLING, FRAUDULENT IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS, DISHONEST, LIARS, CHEATERS, OVERPRICED, IDIOTS, UNETHICAL Lake Mary Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: LAW OFFICES OF FISHER & FROMMER PLLC Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 18 2014
Nationwide Law, THEFT, SCAMERS, DECEITFUL Pittsburg, PA 15213 pa Author: san antonio, Texas Lawyers: Nationwide law Pittsburg, PA 15213, Select State/Province

Jul 18 2014
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Say I owe parking tickets from 2008 Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Tariq Rehman Kings Court Chambers Most Complained about Barrister in the UK Birmingham, England Internet
Author: Other Lawyers: Tariq Rehman Internet

Jul 11 2014
Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Pay now or lose license Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Lawyers: Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Internet

Jul 23 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Martin L. Haines III Chartered Licensed to steal from clients, also known as a thief. Lake Park Florida Author: Boca Raton , Florida Lawyers: Martin L. Haines III Chartered Lake Park, Florida

Jul 04 2014
american arbitration association aaa Paid by Plaintiffs to get case pushed away Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lawyers: american arbitration association Internet

Jun 30 2014
Sardelis and Bowles , Tricky Nick Sardelis Dishonest Attorney With No Respect For The Law Sarasota Florida
Author: Ft Myers, Florida Lawyers: Sardelis and Bowles Sarasota, Florida

Jun 24 2014
Lance Denha Law Firm Scam Artists At large. Beware!!! Do Not Get Involved With People Coral Springs Florida Author: Franklin, Massachusetts Lawyers: Lance Denha Law Firm Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 23 2014
NRA Group National Check Recovery Harrasment Phone Calls to me and others about me Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: California Lawyers: NRA Group Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 16 2014
Matthew Krivitsky, Esq. - Mr Stoned D****** Retarded Slow-Witted Stoned Drugz High Moron Stupid Incompetent Retard Idiot Partier Unprofessional Alcoholic Drug Addict Jerkoff Loser Terrible Lawyer New York New York Author: Staten Island, New York Lawyers: Matthew Krivitsky, Esq. New York, New York