Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Lawyers

Sep 03 2015
MARC COOK - BAILUS COOK and KELISIS MARC COOK, MARC P COOK, ATTORNEY MARC COOK, ATTORNEY MARC P COOK OVERBILLING, CROOKS, RIPOFF, SCAM Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Lawyers: MARC COOK - BAILUS COOK and KELISIS Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2015
Real Estate Law Center PC Erikson Davis, Erikson Davis Attorney, Erikson Davis esq, http://www.losangelesforeclosuredefenselaw.com, lenderlawlitigation.com FRAUD, MASSIVE FRAUD, SCAM, LIARS, THIEVES, CRIMINALS, FBI INVESTIGATION Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Lawyers: Real Estate Law Center PC Los Angeles , California

Aug 27 2015
John C. Rogers Family-Criminal-Lawyer Took my money and screwed me-ripped me off-left me high and dry Barrie Ontario Author: Barrie, Ontario, Ontario Lawyers: John C. Rogers Family-Criminal-Lawyer Barrie, Ontario

Aug 21 2015
JOHN KING LAW FIRM THEFT NEWARK New Jersey Author: PLAINFIELD, New Jersey Lawyers: JOHN KING LAW FIRM NEWARK, New Jersey

Aug 18 2015
Attorney Romaine Natalie Brown Dishonest, Unethical, Uneducated, Rude Plantation Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: Attorney Romaine Natalie Brown Plantation, Florida

Aug 11 2015
Eunice Kim Nakamura ESQ Eunice Nakamura Un Fair Treatment By Texas Attorney Against My Family Behind Racial Slurs Carrlton, Texas Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Eunice Kim Nakamura ESQ Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Robert S. Wright, Atty at Law Estate Lawyer Won't Fix His Own Mistake, Locks Beneficiary Out of Inheritance Fresno California
Author: Fresno, California Lawyers: Robert S. Wright, Atty at Law Fresno, California

Aug 04 2015
EURICE NAKAMURA Eurice K. Nakamura, Esq Disrepectful Attorneys, Attorneys do a disservice to the public Carlton Texas
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Lawyers: EURICE NAKAMURA Carlton , Texas

Aug 04 2015
Dean Morask I was told that Dean Morask was a great lawyer and that my case he decided to take on would go for a a few month's, its been since feb.2 and study claiming each court date he wants $500 and has not shown twice in april and july and still wants $500 for those months which he was given so I can have representation at court now today he wants me to settle and take plea that's being offered to me on my next court date 9-14--2015 what happened to my lawyer representing me ?I believed in the system and my lawyer and got screwed literally! !!! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Lawyers: Dean Morask Chicago , Illinois

Aug 17 2015
LGBS-THEA Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP Sent a suspicious late payment bill 11 months after supppsed violation. Asia hung up on me twice after I disputed charge Jacksonville, Fl & San Antonio, Tx. Author: Bushnell, Fl, Florida Lawyers: LGBS-THEA Internet

Jul 25 2015
ATTORNEY JOHN CARTER they said in 2013 I took out a loan that year I just started working it as no address internet on my Author: Orlando , Florida Lawyers: ATTORNEY JOHN CARTER

Jul 25 2015
United States Credit Services I received a threatening Voicemail stating to call this number STAT at (646)205-6657 or I would have a lawsuit on my hands and Good Luck to me. . Brooklyn New York Author: Alabama Lawyers: United States Credit Services Brooklyn , New York

Jul 22 2015
USCS Received a call from Kim chau? Being threatened by USCS about court appearance having my license taken away being jailed and the whole thing is is identity fraud New York Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Lawyers: USCS Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
Law Solutions Jason Allen Law Company was supposed to file a case for my after I paid the legal fees of 1,385 and giving them personal information I was never contacted back by the company a case was never filed Chicago Illinois Author: Lamar , Colorado Lawyers: Law Solutions Jason Allen Law Chicago , Illinois

Jul 18 2015
Real estate law center RELC SCAM Los Angeles Calif Author: Torrance, California Lawyers: Real estate law center

Jul 21 2015
denson & associates joseph denson RIP ME OFF ! YES PLEASE BEWARE OF JOSEPH DENSON meridian Mississippi Author: walnut grove, Mississippi Lawyers: denson & associates meridian,ms, Mississippi

Jul 09 2015
Pressler & Pressler L.L.P. Pressler & Pressler LLP COUNSELORS AT LAW Illegally & Immoraly Thieving Debt Collectors Parsippany New Jersey Author: Cedar Grove , New Jersey Lawyers: Pressler & Pressler L.L.P. Parsippany , New Jersey