Finance → Mortgage Brokers

Approximately 772 Reports Found

Dec 02 2016
Loandepot Loandpeot is a big scam to collect appraisal money Dearborn Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Mortgage Brokers: Loandepot Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Janice McCarthy NMLS 1095767 American Residential LendingAmreslending American BancsharesSecurity National Mortgage CompanySunbelt FidelityNationwide Pre-Foreclosure ServicesEast Coast Fidelity SCAMMED CUSTOMER & FRADULENT PRACTICES (JANICE MCCARTHY NMLS 1095767) Fort Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Janice McCarthy NMLS 1095767 Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Network Capital Wasted MY MONEY on UNNECESSARY Appraisal Request Nationwide Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Capital Finance LLC Michelle Seeling Breach of Contract/Referred us to scam investors in NYC & Canada Gainesville Virginia Author: Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Capital Finance LLC Gainesville, Virginia

Nov 09 2016
Network Capital Funding Initiated refinance without permission - had their name added to my homeowner's insurance instead of the actual mortgagee! Miami FL Author: Concord, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Funding Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
peoples bank banking unusual as with others, lender claimed I was pre-approved & only needed to pay appraisal fee and it would fund..after doing that, they' disapproved loan & kept money Internet Author: LA MESA, California Mortgage Brokers: peoples bank Internet

Oct 06 2016
dan cohen Amerisave is a SCAM Atlanta Georgia Author: lafayette, Colorado Mortgage Brokers: amerisave Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Network Capital Funding This company has been calling me for over a month to refinance my mortgage. I answered the phone on Monday, October 3 to talk to a representative. I told the rep that I had already refinanced my mortgage when he became extremely loud, rude, and disrespectful! He continued to scream at me while I continued telling him that I had already taken care of the refinance. I would not use this company for anything in the world! Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Funding Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Regions Bank Scott Cronenberg Mary King Obtaining a mortgage from Regions Bank Rockledge, Florida Author: cocoa, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Regions Bank Rockledge,,

Aug 23 2016
Intelliloan Misleading Horrible Service Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Mortgage Brokers: Intelliloan Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

13, Report #1319986

Aug 01 2016
SPS Inc. Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. Salt Lake City Utah Fraud using Auto Draft after they were notified ,call recorded, thet they no longer had authorization to do so, effective 07/28/2016. Ridiculous Balloon Payment to their 2% HAMP/HARP loan modification. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: SPS Inc. Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. Slat Lake City, Utah

14, Report #1319725

Jul 30 2016
quicken loans fraud detroit Michigan Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: quicken loans detroit, Michigan