Computers & Internet → Computer Marketing Companies

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Bristol Whos who Madison whos who This company is the same as Madison Whos who. They changed their name. They are nothing but a scam Long Island City, Garden City, Manhattan New York Author: huntington station, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Bristol Whos who New York

Aug 19 2014
Y-Banners YBanners Y Banners THEY DO NOT PAY THE ASSOCIATES Florida Internet Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Y-Banners Internet

Aug 13 2014
Carey and Conner Consulting Dan Carey and Steve Conner - You'll Never Get It In Writing Lansing Michigan Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Carey and Conner Consulting lansing, Michigan

Aug 11 2014
global pro systems vemmapurchasevemma.comVeema they got into my pocket for over $6000.00 when it was over. my fault, but was lured in and charges dont stop Internet Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Computer Marketing Companies: global pro systems Internet

Aug 07 2014
Adeel Chowdhry Income Society Scam Adeel Chowdhry Income Society Scam - Adeel Chowdhry scamming people London Internet
Author: Kansas Computer Marketing Companies: Adeel Chowdhry Income Society Scam Internet

Aug 06 2014
Jeff Randol Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Jeff Randol Internet

Aug 02 2014
Global Ad, Amanda Q. Phillips matt@cyalater.comamanda.q.phillips@gmail.comglobal_corp_1@hotmail.com SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND LIED ABOUT THE DEFECT They don't show that Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Computer Marketing Companies: Global Ad, Amanda Q. Phillips Internet

Jul 30 2014
American Boat Listing BoatsFSBO.com Company makes it own refund policy rules, fails to comply with consumer law by not providing policy Patchogue New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: American Boat Listing BoatsFSBO.com Patchogue, New York

Jul 30 2014
Kelly Giacco Marketing scam Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Kelly Giacco Internet

Jul 29 2014
Infofree.com Fraud Warning, Credit Fraud, Buyer Beware and Terrible Customer Service Omaha Internet Author: Chino, California Computer Marketing Companies: Infofree.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Sydney Concept Designs Julie Horace I was called by Julie Horace about 2 months ago regarding advertising with Keller Williams in Tampa, Fl. This appears to be a scam that not only dupes small Business owners but also genuine, contracted folder manufacturers. Houston Texas
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Sydney Concept Designs Houston, Texas

Jul 25 2014
180fusion Can't Deliver on promises California Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: 180fusion Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Moblie Money Code I order Moblie Money Code. then I was told that someone will contact me and get me started with my Program, a week was going by and I didn't here from any one so I call the Compay and they ask for my ID: a they said that the ID dose not have Letters in it and I told them that what I have on my screen so they give my a Number to call so I call the Number and the Men told me we have u in our files I don't know why they are telling u that, so after that I was mad so I tryed to get my $49.00 back so they give me this websit: support@mobliemoneycodecom and billing@clicksuresuppport.com / they said that my ID. was not right and it did not come up...I went through this for two weeks . UTHA Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Moblie Money Code Internet

Kris Dehnert and Jason Dehnert scammers Internet
Author: Iowa Computer Marketing Companies: Kris Dehnert Internet

Jul 25 2014
Adeel Chowdhry - Income Society Scam Adeel Chowdhry Income Society Scam Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Adeel Chowdhry - Income Society Internet

Jul 24 2014
Paul Darby You Get Paid Fast, My New Internet Business, The Marketing Platform, My Fun Life, The Internet Success machine, Unimax Services etc. Entices you with grand promises and a FREE marketing platform, then scoops up all your money Dallas Texas Author: Glen Carbon, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Paul Darby Dallas, Texas

Jul 24 2014
Level 3 Communications LLC 251-732-3567 Unsolicited phone calls regarding Google ad placement Broomfield Colorado
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Level 3 Communications LLC Broomfield, Colorado

Jul 24 2014
smart site generator signed up for a $4.97 program to work from home, got charged $77 2 days later without my consent Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: smart site generator Internet

Benny Hsu - Get Busy Living Benny Hsu Benny Hsu Scamming people online Internet
Author: Kansas Computer Marketing Companies: Benny Hsu - Get Busy Living Internet

Jodi Bennett Jodia Bennett Jodi Bennett Internet marketing scammer Internet
Author: Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: Jodi Bennett Internet

Jul 23 2014
site solutions.com Site Solutions.com Seo provider, Total Rip Off!! California Nationwide
Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: site solutions.com Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
411 locals they told me it would cost 6. doller per month plus 30cents every time look at my add the first month was like 15.dollors the next month it to to 150.dollors i told them to cancel becuse i didnt have any phone calls for that month. las vegas nevada Author: san martin, California Computer Marketing Companies: 411 locals Internet

Jul 21 2014
Local Splash Localsplash.com Freud Alert.... Do Not Use... Internet Author: Palm desert , California Computer Marketing Companies: Local Splash Internet