formerly

Computers & Internet → Computer Marketing Companies

Sep 15 2014
REMARKAMOBILE Charged my for a trail for which I could complete due to their issues. Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: REMARKAMOBILE Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
platinumonellc they promised a service and they never delivered and they took money and never gave it back brookfield Wyoming Author: anaheim, California Computer Marketing Companies: platinumonellc brookfield, Wyoming

Sep 10 2014
Michael Trunko Michael.thecopywriter, The Copy Writer Failed to write and/or publish articles for which we paid him hansomely Akron Ohio
Author: Florence, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Michael Trunko Akron, Ohio

Sep 08 2014
Tapjoy Scam: Money Paid-No Rewards//Non-Responsive Hidden Behind Automated Emails San Francisco California Author: Casanova, Virginia Computer Marketing Companies: Tapjoy San Francisco, California

Sep 08 2014
Internet Local Listings SCAMMED MY STARTUP BUSINESS Santa Ana California Author: Irvine, California Computer Marketing Companies: Internet Local Listings Santa Ana, California

Sep 06 2014
Always on Vacation Rip off Company california Author: Penticton, British Columbia Computer Marketing Companies: Always on Internet

Sep 03 2014
Lumera Eye Serum I ordered this product from an On line advertisement. I was not aware that I was signing up for a recurring charge on my credit card. The product kept coming before I could use. I contacted them and they told me to return the product and they would put a refund through on my CC. I did return the product but for 4 months they have promised a refund but they have stated their system is having problems posting any refunds and I have to just wait. The product doesn't even work! Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: Lumera Eye Serum Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Supersonic Ads Supersonic Ads Scam, Ripoff, collecting personal information Internet Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: Supersonic Ads Internet

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Bristol Whos who Madison whos who This company is the same as Madison Whos who. They changed their name. They are nothing but a scam Long Island City, Garden City, Manhattan New York Author: huntington station, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Bristol Whos who New York

Aug 19 2014
Y-Banners YBanners Y Banners THEY DO NOT PAY THE ASSOCIATES Florida Internet Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Y-Banners Internet

Aug 13 2014
Carey and Conner Consulting Dan Carey and Steve Conner - You'll Never Get It In Writing Lansing Michigan Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Carey and Conner Consulting lansing, Michigan

Aug 11 2014
global pro systems vemmapurchasevemma.comVeema they got into my pocket for over $6000.00 when it was over. my fault, but was lured in and charges dont stop Internet Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Computer Marketing Companies: global pro systems Internet

Aug 07 2014
Adeel Chowdhry Income Society Scam Adeel Chowdhry Income Society Scam - Adeel Chowdhry scamming people London Internet
Author: Kansas Computer Marketing Companies: Adeel Chowdhry Income Society Scam Internet

Aug 06 2014
Jeff Randol Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Jeff Randol Internet

Aug 02 2014
Global Ad, Amanda Q. Phillips matt@cyalater.comamanda.q.phillips@gmail.comglobal_corp_1@hotmail.com SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND LIED ABOUT THE DEFECT They don't show that Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Computer Marketing Companies: Global Ad, Amanda Q. Phillips Internet

Jul 30 2014
American Boat Listing BoatsFSBO.com Company makes it own refund policy rules, fails to comply with consumer law by not providing policy Patchogue New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: American Boat Listing BoatsFSBO.com Patchogue, New York

Jul 30 2014
Kelly Giacco Marketing scam Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Kelly Giacco Internet

Jul 29 2014
Infofree.com Fraud Warning, Credit Fraud, Buyer Beware and Terrible Customer Service Omaha Internet Author: Chino, California Computer Marketing Companies: Infofree.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Sydney Concept Designs Julie Horace I was called by Julie Horace about 2 months ago regarding advertising with Keller Williams in Tampa, Fl. This appears to be a scam that not only dupes small Business owners but also genuine, contracted folder manufacturers. Houston Texas
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Sydney Concept Designs Houston, Texas

Jul 25 2014
180fusion Can't Deliver on promises California Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: 180fusion Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Moblie Money Code I order Moblie Money Code. then I was told that someone will contact me and get me started with my Program, a week was going by and I didn't here from any one so I call the Compay and they ask for my ID: a they said that the ID dose not have Letters in it and I told them that what I have on my screen so they give my a Number to call so I call the Number and the Men told me we have u in our files I don't know why they are telling u that, so after that I was mad so I tryed to get my $49.00 back so they give me this websit: support@mobliemoneycodecom and billing@clicksuresuppport.com / they said that my ID. was not right and it did not come up...I went through this for two weeks . UTHA Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Moblie Money Code Internet

Kris Dehnert and Jason Dehnert scammers Internet
Author: Iowa Computer Marketing Companies: Kris Dehnert Internet

Jul 25 2014
Adeel Chowdhry - Income Society Scam Adeel Chowdhry Income Society Scam Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Adeel Chowdhry - Income Society Internet