Computers & Internet → Computer Marketing Companies

Oct 25 2016
Acemobi Sam Held my potential website hostage for 80k that was not reported to me. Laguna Niguel, California
Author: Irvine , California Computer Marketing Companies: Acemobi Laguna Niguel, , California

Oct 23 2016
Power eCommerce Gary Katz Unprofessional and Failure to Deliver Promised Features Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: Power eCommerce Internet

Oct 21 2016
eRealty Blast Austin Advertising Etcetera They over email lists that are very old --- 10 years or older....SCAM Austin Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: eRealty Blast Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2016
ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA PA ECS*ECIGSHOP 877-5277565 I took online survey for Cable one internet, and sending me Vaporizer kit for doing the survey. I completed survey, promised me to pay $3.95 for a $139 vapor kit, Electronic cigarette. Online survey for CABLE One i completed survey, and told me i had complete survey. I payed $3.95 for the product that was list for $139.99 took money from my account for additional $99.99 n/a Internet Author: new york, New York Computer Marketing Companies: ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA Internet

Oct 14 2016
Open Business Directory Yellow Pages USA sending phony billing invoices Boston Massachusetts Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Open Business Directory Boston, Massachusetts

Oct 02 2016
William Waggoner Austin Michael Media This guy should be in Jail for Felony Theft by Deception Las Vegas Nevada Author: State College, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: William Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Prominere Software solutions Bhanu Kiran Scammers, Scam , dishonest, con artists internet Internet
Author: Sydne, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Prominere Internet

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
ZoomUSA iZoomUSA Cheap,Trash Laptops they probably pull out of a more reputable company's dumpster. Customer service? Bad to nonexistant. Brooklyn Brooklyn Author: Bloomington, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: ZoomUSA Internet

Oct 02 2016

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 17 2016
BroadbandTV Elena (BBTV Partner Experience) BBTV Support via BBTV your all about Fraud VANCOUVER, British Columbia Internet
Author: venice ca, California Computer Marketing Companies: BroadbandTV Internet

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 07 2016
Century Link Deceived me, falsely charged me Leawood, Kansas Author: Littlton, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Century Link Leawood,, Kansas

Sep 06 2016
misha wilson on 8/10/16 - I without realizing ordered one of misha wilson's marketing programs I then asked him for a refund at which he continued to ignor me Internet Author: Gloversville, New York Computer Marketing Companies: misha wilson Internet

Sep 03 2016
Joe Wehinger Daily Ovation,Connected Interactive,Ideea Factory Crook, Liar, Abuser Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Marketing Companies: Joe Wehinger Internet