Stores → Beauty Products

Aug 14 2016
Skin Revive Christie Brinkley's Glamskin Offered a free trial but terms and conditions were not clear or confusing.Was led to believe it was a free sample but then was charged a ridiculous price for each sample(almost $100 apiece) and was told it was a 30 day supply. Nationwide Author: Kennebunk, Maine Beauty Products: Skin Revive Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Sunshine Metrix, LLC EyeWinklesGone, Derma Essence Serum Enrolled me into an autopay plan and refusing to refund even though I cancelled. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Sunshine Metrix, LLC Internet

Aug 12 2016
Sesational (sic) Eyes Eye Rewind, Skin Revive false advertisement on cost. Has cost me 248.00. Said they would fix. Haven't! San Diego California Author: Carson City, Nevada Beauty Products: Sesational (sic) Eyes San Diego, California
54, Report #1321910

Aug 11 2016
DominicanHairCare NOT A LEGIT STORE NEWYORK Author: LasVegas, Nevada Beauty Products: DominicanHairCare Internet

Aug 09 2016
Everything Virgin Hair Boutique Product Never Sent, Refund Never Issued Internet Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Beauty Products: Everything Virgin Hair Boutique Internet

Aug 09 2016
Skin Complex RX Eye Complex RX DECEPTIVE MARKETING PLOY Nationwide Author: SALEM, Oregon Beauty Products: Skin Complex RX Eye Complex RX Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
My Regal Hair Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER! Internet
Author: Ny, New York Beauty Products: My Regal Hair Internet

Aug 06 2016
dermessence Advertised for FREE trial for ONE skin care item but sent more and charged me. Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: dermessence Florida
59, Report #1320807

Aug 05 2016
neutratone ripped off my credit card without my permission internet  Author: salton city, California Beauty Products: neutratone Internet
60, Report #1320525

Aug 03 2016
DermaSoft/ Purecell Scam didn't receive trial been 2 month now getting billed $89.95 both companies Santa Ana California Author: Austin, Arkansas Beauty Products: DermaSoft Internet
61, Report #1320297

Aug 02 2016
Encante Skin Serum & Eye Cream Their only goal is to be deseptive and trick you into paying jacked up amounts of money!!! Santa Ana Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Beauty Products: Encante Skin Serum & Eye Cream Internet
62, Report #1319369

Jul 28 2016
Montecito Skin Care Montecito Skin Care only cares for your wallet. Internet Author: cleveland, Tennessee Beauty Products: Montecito Skin Care Internet
63, Report #1319265

Jul 27 2016
SkinComplexRx ComplexRxEyeComplexRx Scam, Ripoff, Fake, Rude, Dishonest, Criminal, Crook Santa Ana California Author: Morrison, Colorado Beauty Products: SkinComplexRx Santa Ana, California
64, Report #1319066

Jul 28 2016
Allure Skin Precision Eye, ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum, ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream, Renew - Santa Ana CA Scammers - Their Fine Print will Cost You Big $$$, Zero Customer Service New York, Santa Ana Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Allure Skin Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Seashine company Stole nearly 300 dollars for a wig unit I purchased and Never received Internet
Author: New orleand, Louisiana Beauty Products: Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 24 2016
Skin elements Pay $.99 shipping was charged $97.00+ on Trial item,,no notice that is was a continuous charge California Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Skin elements California

garcinatural Ripoff california
Author: East Wenatchee, Washington Beauty Products: garcinatural Internet

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
LA Skincare Claims I had trail time promised , but I have proof I never had product in my possession for said time. ? Internet Author: Ellenboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: LA Skincare Internet

Jul 21 2016
SKIN Noir 14 DAY TRIAL START THE DAY YOU ORDER Santa Ana California Author: Minden, Nevada Beauty Products: SKIN Noir Santa Ana, California

Jul 20 2016
Encante Skin/Eye I paid shipping and handling for a free trial offer. Now I get a collection letter from Collect Pros that I owe $188.48 or what?? I didn't receive any product after my free trial. They are going to ruin my credit. Internet Author: grand terrace, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin/Eye Internet

Jul 20 2016
Essential Beauty Now Essential Beauty and Health Now Deceptive and Fraudulent Scammers San Diego California Author: Texas Beauty Products: Essential Beauty Now San Diego, California

Jul 19 2016
Demure skin Perfect Supplements LTD Scam Internet Author: Lebanon, Illinois Beauty Products: Demure skin Internet

Jul 16 2016
Lux renew anti aging Beautiful skin This is a rip off. I ordered a skin product online and thought I would only be charged $4.95. I didn't realize that my credit card kept being charged, and next recieved a bill fo $94.57. I called my credit card company to see if I could stop further payments, but they said I needed to contact the company first. I cannot find out how to contact them directly. Las vegas? Fountain hills Arizona  Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Beauty Products: Lux renew anti aging Internet

Jul 13 2016
ReNew rejuvenating eye cream Ageless Vitamin C SerumRevitalize Age defying skin serum SCAM! Nationwide
Author: MILWAUKIE, Oregon Beauty Products: ReNew rejuvenating eye cream Nationwide