Stores → Beauty Products

Nov 30 2016
WigsBuy Wigsbuy has poor communication and sends poor quality wigs Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Beauty Products: WigsBuy Internet

Nov 29 2016
DermaFit Derma Vibrance, Nuevoderm Deceptive procedures in cancelling mail order. Thought all items were canceled with call. Henderson Nevada Author: Porter, Indiana Beauty Products: DermaFit Henderson, Nevada

Nov 29 2016
Satin Youth Cream Deceptive and dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Central Point, Oregon Beauty Products: Satin Youth Cream Brooklyn, New York

Nov 27 2016
Claire's Rip-off Orland Park Illinois Author: Burr Ridge, Illinois Beauty Products: Claire's Orland Park, Illinois

Nov 27 2016
Rejuvenem AGELESS-SECRETS.COMZanu Advanced Eye SerumENOM, INC. Unbeknownst to me, charged me $79.95 and $89,95 ! San Francisco California Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Rejuvenem San Francisco, California

Nov 26 2016
SkinAmourSerum aka/Simple Youth Hydrating deceptive ads. Billed for product I did not order. Refused to provide RMA# to return product. PO Box 20800, Fountain Valley, CA 92728-0800 Internet (product shipped from California) Internet Author: Internet Beauty Products: SkinAmourSerum Internet

Nov 26 2016
StraightFix StraightFix Refuse to refund or exchange defective product Hong Kong Internet
Author: Dunedin, Florida Beauty Products: StraightFix Internet

Nov 24 2016
LuxStyle International Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark scam on facebook - once you select a product just to look at it it creates an order- you are stock with it and can t cancell it Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 23 2016
lux style i went on this internet site and saw no charge so i entered my. name and delivery info to get the whole cost. it was more expensive than i wanted and left the site. i had not confirmed payment. i received the eyelash enhancer in the mail with an invoice of $84.90. i wasnt going to keep it. but checked out internet site and found this and hope this situation can be settled. Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Beauty Products: lux style Internet

Nov 23 2016
L'etoile Illustra; Hydracare Skin Skincare offered - pay shipping only Internet Author: California Beauty Products: L'etoile Internet

Nov 22 2016
Juvalux advised they sent the product to me. I never received anything and they charged me in October and November for product I didn't order and did not receive. Refused to give me a refund because they said they had a tracking number for the product. Internet Author: Jackson, Tennessee Beauty Products: Juvalux Internet

Nov 22 2016
Satin Youths Stunning Beauty Store This company is a rip off! Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Beauty Products: Satin Youths Internet

Nov 19 2016
L'Core Paris This Company is a TOTAL SCAM!!!! Atlantic City New Jersey Author: Hustontown, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L'Core Paris Atlantic City, New Jersey

Nov 16 2016
The Deal Empire took my money but does not send the paid article ? Internet Author: Upper Hutt, Alabama Beauty Products: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 15 2016
LuxStyle International Looking at their site generates an order Internet Author: Canfield, Ontario Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 15 2016
Lux Style International Sent me product I DID NOT order and an invoice to Pay. Odense C, Denmark Nationwide Author: Burlington, Ontario Beauty Products: Lux Style International Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
Perfume De Paris Fray Scammed me & husband on 2 years worth of creams, potions & lotions-SHAME on THEM Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Beauty Products: Perfume De Paris Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 12 2016
Skin Royale and /Eye Royale Company Claimed product was created by Angelina Jolie. The cost was $4.95 and $5.95 to cover shipping and handling. 10 day later my Visa Card was charged $89.95 and $ 86.95. When I called customer service they told me I needed to cancel within l4 days because it was a trial order and they refused to credit my Visa.. What kind of misleading advertising is this. Total RIPOFF. I Santa Ana, California Author: Perris, California Beauty Products: Skin Royale/Eye Royale california

Nov 11 2016
Lux style international Browse and send scam. Nationwide Author: Burin, Alabama Beauty Products: Lux style international Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
L'Etoile face creams I ordered on line for shipping and handling. No where did it say that I would be charged a recurring charge of $98.09. This is exactly like another report filed here. I only found out about the charge as I was balancing my check book. This is a defini $98.09 charged without consent. L'etoile face creme was to be a trial for shipping and hangling Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L'Etoile face creams Internet

Nov 13 2016
the deal empire charged for items ordered but did not receive. no answer to email, no phone number brooklyn New York Author: highland, Indiana Beauty Products: the deal empire brooklyn, New York