Stores → Beauty Products

Dec 03 2015
Saavy Naturals HuDeb, LLC beware, this company issues checks that bounce. Owner, Hugo Saavedra, does this knowingly. Chatsworth California Author: California Beauty Products: Saavy Naturals Chatsworth, California

Dec 01 2015
Renue Derma 14 day trial period is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Vineland, New Jersey On-Line Business: Renue Derma Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2015
Luxe Skin Care, Age Rewind, Pureskin I'm out $275 for my "Free" Trial Internet Author: Troy, Michigan Beauty Products: Luxe Skin Care Internet

Nov 29 2015
Bronislava Zaychikov Brianna False advertisement of trial period longevity, which led to fraudlelent charges Nevada Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Products: Bronislava Zaychikov Internet

Nov 28 2015
Perfect Age and Beauty Labs will not quit sending me their worthless products San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Beauty Products: Perfect Age and Beauty Labs San Diego, California

Nov 24 2015
Monat Global direct sales hair care company Doral Florida Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Beauty Products: Monat Global Doral , Florida

Nov 24 2015
Pricefalls.com Complete Skin Care I paid for two skincare products and they never were sent. The companies refused to refund my money. Don't buy form them. They are a rip off! Las Vegas Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Products: Pricefalls.com Internet

Nov 22 2015
Skin Youth LLC; Skin Youth Enhanced; Skin Youth C RIP-OFF; MISREPRESENTATION Santa Ana Internet Author: Penn Valley, California Beauty Products: Skin Youth LLC Internet

Nov 21 2015
LegalPuffs or LegalZencense LegalZencense or Legal Puffs They take or money and don't send your product Flushing, New York Internet Author: Keithville, Louisiana Beauty Products: LegalPuffs or LegalZencense Internet

Nov 21 2015
Insence Amazon or Legalherbalbudz They take or money and don't send your product New York Internet Author: Keithville, Louisiana Beauty Products: Insence Amazon or Legalherbalbudz Internet

Nov 16 2015
Encante Anti Aging serum they sent my free sample which I paid the shipping for but then turned around and sent me a whole new order charging my visa card a whopping amount I did not authorize, total rip off. I want my card credited back as they will not take back the new shipment even though it was never opened. ? ? Author: peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Encante Anti Aging serum

Nov 13 2015
Renu Derma Offered a trial period for their skincare product and then cahrged my credit card San Diego California Author: Stanfordville, New York Beauty Products: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Nov 13 2015
Get kitchen.net Paid for an item but no email receipt Clark summit Internet Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Get kitchen.net Internet

Nov 11 2015
Foresight Media wrinkless cream and ayur misrepresentation of price and free trial Newburgh New York Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Beauty Products: Foresight Media Internet

Nov 11 2015
Vine Vera My 80 years old mother who doesn't speak English was persuaded into the the store by the sales manager. He kept saying how beautiful she was and he had the right product to make her even more beautiful and she would get a great discount. He applied many products on her face and said she would pay only one third of the price. He persuaded her to buy lotions she has no idea what they are for as she is old and could not understand what he was saying. This confident artist did his job taking advantage of my mother. Hopefully nobody else falls for his lines and lies. Santa Barbara California Author: Santa Barbara, California Beauty Products: Vine Vera Santa Barbara, California

Nov 10 2015
Trésor Rare / TresorRare Scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Beauty Products: Trésor Rare New York, New York

Nov 09 2015
Encante skin Serum Scam Santa Ana ca Internet Author: McGregor, Minnesota Beauty Products: Encante Internet

Nov 09 2015
dead sea spa @ lawton einavO This very nice young woman kept reaching out to me at the mall I got past her a couple of times and finally relented. I am an esthetician so I feel I am quite knowlegable about high products. I am not saying these are not good products, but when I got home and seen what I could purchase these products for on Amazon I almost fell off my chair!! Fine sell these products but don't rip the comsumer off so bad that you would never get their business back ever again!! I put a lot of money out and I don't understand how they can continue to stay in business lawton Oklahoma Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Beauty Products: premier dead sea salts lawton, Oklahoma

Nov 02 2015
magic face therapy stated 4.95 trial then credit card was charged $89.00 Author: rockford, Illinois Beauty Products: magic face therapy Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
MonsterHair Alex Burlton Alex Burlton Still Ripping Off Customers 2015 Houston Texas
Author: Dearborn Heights , Michigan Beauty Products: MonsterHair Internet

Nov 01 2015
Walmart.ca Walmart customer service: 1-800-328-0402 Fraudulous company practice, selling products online that does not exist or available online in their store. They will process your credit card, then they will send you an email a few hours later telling you that they do not have the product in stock but they already charged me on my credit card a few hours before. This is what i call plain and simple fraud, selling & advertizing product online that they know they dont have is fraud. They also asked me in their email theym sent to me that i could wait 28 days on the back-order and if they dont get it by that time then they will reimburse my money, meaning that they put my money with probably other people who got caught in that kind of scim just like me, of course all these moneys must be put in their bank account with interest on top. Internet Author: , British Columbia Beauty Products: Walmart.ca Internet