Services → Telephone Companies

1, Report #1196645

Dec 19 2014
Vonage Business VOCALOCITY INC Vonage Business not compatible with Comcast Atlanta Georgia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Atlanta, Georgia

2, Report #1196091

Dec 17 2014
Viaero Wireless Frank DiRico Internet service 1/4 the speed advertised, or less, and customer "service" won't help Fort Morgan Colorado Author: Chadron, Nebraska Telephone Companies: Viaero Wireless Fort Morgan, Colorado

3, Report #1195802

Dec 16 2014
8x8, Inc bad product and even worst customer service. they take your money and run san jose Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: 8x8, Inc Nationwide

4, Report #1194754

Dec 11 2014
Windstream Communications Refusal to Release Phone Numbers Nationwide Author: Holly Hill, Florida Telephone Companies: Windstream Communications Nationwide

5, Report #1194592

Dec 10 2014
Springcom Telephone Company Springport,MI Internet, Cable, and Phone Monopoly, Mafia-like Business, Stranglehold on the Community Springport Michigan Author: Springport, Michigan Telephone Companies: Springcom Telephone Company Springport, Michigan

6, Report #1194340

Dec 10 2014
Century Link Matthew Linn I live on SS and I have tried for 7 months to sign up for the telephone assistance plan for the elderly Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Telephone Companies: Century Link Denver, Colorado

7, Report #1194251

Dec 09 2014
TIME WARNER BUSINESS CLASS time warner Time Warner Business CLass made a mistake that is costing me thousands of dollars. San Fernando  - California Author: MISSION HILLS, California Telephone Companies: TIME WARNER BUSINESS CLASS Nationwide

8, Report #1194068

Dec 09 2014
Skivoip Stole funds from my bank account, twice! Tualatin Oklahoma Author: North Chesterfield , Virginia Telephone Companies: Skivoip Tualatin, Oklahoma

9, Report #1193776

Dec 07 2014
AT&T and Uverse RUN FROM AT&T AND UVERSE Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Telephone Companies: AT&T and Uverse

10, Report #1193456

Dec 05 2014
CenturyLink riipped me off Galesburg, Illinois Author: Galesburg, Illinois Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Galesburg,, Illinois

11, Report #1192919

Dec 03 2014
Windstream Internet dropped 89 times in 14 days-High Speed Slower than Dial-up-Charges $90/month Nationwide Author: Versailles, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Windstream Nationwide

12, Report #1192850

Dec 03 2014
T-Mobile Cuber Monday became Ripoff Monday! Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

13, Report #1192663

Dec 02 2014
Comcast 60 Days Notice Blind-Sided Chatham Massachusetts Author: Chatham, Massachusetts Telephone Companies: Comcast Chatham, Massachusetts

14, Report #1192543

Dec 02 2014
Sprint PCS Sprint Wireless Sprint Billing Errors: US calls billed as international calls Internet Author: Corona, California Telephone Companies: Sprint PCS Internet

15, Report #1191912

Dec 02 2014
Magic Jack Go Magic Jack Register Web site keep charging and say credit card not valid. Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Go Nationwide

16, Report #1191349

Nov 25 2014
Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Vonage business solutions scam rip off Atlanta Ga. Nationwide Author: west palm beach, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Nationwide

17, Report #1191050

Nov 24 2014
Telekom Telecom Continual monthly fees in spite of 'no services rendered' Worldwide Mainly Germany Author: Richardson, Texas Telephone Companies: Telekom Nationwide

18, Report #1190315

Nov 20 2014
RecordMyCalls Should be called Record my Ripoff New York New York Author: Denver, Colorado Telephone Companies: RecordMyCalls New York, New York

Nov 19 2014
Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Am Tel Communications CoAMTEL I.P. SYSTEMS, L.L.C.Digital Phone Networks Stay away from these guys, I was lied to by Bill and Walter they tried to charge me $1,000.00 more for the phone system then the original quote. Houston Texas
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Telephone Companies: Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Houston, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Evoice Stole my money Internet Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Telephone Companies: Evoice Internet

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Nov 15 2014
Metropcs metro pcs thieves! waste your time!! miami Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Telephone Companies: Metropcs Nationwide