Services → Telephone Companies

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile paying for services you are not receiving - I was Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Telephone Companies: T Mobile Internet

Jul 09 2014
Windstream Comminications Bad service. Does not provide service that is paid for Cleveland Georgia Author: Cleveland, Georgia Telephone Companies: Windstream Comminications Cleveland, Georgia

Jul 08 2014
SECURUS TECHNOLOGIES INMATE SERVICES OUTRAGEOUS RATES, PISS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, ABSOLUTE RUNAROUND Addison Texas Author: denver, Colorado Telephone Companies: SECURUS TECHNOLOGIES Addison, Texas

Jul 07 2014
Legacy Collect Calls Used pay phone with credit card in Mendocino Woodlands. was charged about $20 per very brief calls. No rates were listed. had over $100 billing. this CANNOT be legal!!! Want my money refunded cypress California Author: new york, New York Telephone Companies: Legacy Collect Calls cypress, California

Jul 03 2014
CONSCALLHOME.com Conscallhome told me they would give me a local number near the jail which "tricks the system" into thinking the inmate is making a local collect call rather than a long distance collect call. They forward the issued number to my cell phone. And that local collect calls are cheaper than long distance collect calls. The jail uses GTL so I had to set up an account with $25 with them, regardless. Conscallhome told me using just GTL would cost $1 to $2 per minute to my long distance number. It was $14 to set up the account and $18 for a 300 minute plan. I had only used 102 minutes and was already out of funds with GTL. How was this possible? I called GTL and was told I am paying .21 cents a minute, regardless if the inmate calls my long distance number or the local number. Conscallhome misrepresented their services, I paid $32 for absolutely nothing, and they refuse to refund the set up fee, only the prorated minutes, and that is at their discretion, takes 8 weeks, and if you read other complaints, most people never receive their refund. DONT USE CONSCALLHOME untill you verify with the local company first what the charges will be. Florida Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: CONSCALLHOME.com Internet

Jul 03 2014
Etollfree Robert Wilson Do not trust this company. Dishonest!! Fort Worth Texas Author: California Telephone Companies: Etollfree Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 02 2014
Quick Telecom Inc. Is a Frauld. Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me! Quick Telecom Inc. Is a Frauld. Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me!Quick Telecom Robert Bird Beware Sterling, Virginia Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me! Quick Telecom Inc. Is a Frauld. Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me! Sterling Virginia Author: Vienna, Virginia Telephone Companies: Quick Telecom Inc. Is a Frauld. Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me! Sterling, Virginia

Jul 01 2014
Turnkey Data-Tel Inc Dan Hartman Stole my Services when they hired me to do work Humble Texas Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Telephone Companies: Turnkey Data-Tel Inc 77339-2986, Texas

Jun 30 2014
Lingo, Inc. Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. Illegal debit withdrawals, Overdrew checking account, Refused to stop charging after cancelled service Internet
Author: San Ysidro, California Telephone Companies: Lingo, Inc. Internet

Jun 28 2014
CenturyLink Formerly qwest centurylink is causing my business to fail and I may end up in the psych ward nationwide Nationwide Author: salem, Oregon Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
AT&T AT&T Uverse PROMISED BILL WOULD NOT INCREASE AND CHARGED TWICE AS MUCH Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Securus Technologies Price gouging!! 2 and 1/2 years 0.89 minutes + 3.95 connection fee + 6.95 admin fee add $$ acct Dallas (corporate sales base) Nationwide
Author: Casselberry, Florida Telephone Companies: Securus Technologies Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Wireless Evolution/Sprint Steals your identity‚Ķsells your social security #. California Author: phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: Wireless Evolution/Sprint California

Jun 26 2014
USBI Unauthorized charges/Scamming the elderly Converse, Texas Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telephone Companies: USBI Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Monmouth Telecom Do NOT even think of using Monmouth Telecom for anything! Their service is ansolutely abysmal. They never return phone calls, they are rude to their customers and are impossible to deal with! Red Bank, NJ Internet Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: Monmouth Telecom Internet

Jun 24 2014
AloViet Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen Aloviet pinless Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen.Customer Sevice: 1-888-218-6306 They took my money online, but no service. I tried to call them but they ran away. I trusted her and spent so much money on Aloviet to call my family in Vietnam and now she stole money from me and all customers who trusted and supported her. Con Lua Dao Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen is the MC of Thuy Nga Paris Bynight. San Jose, California Internet Author: akron, Ohio Telephone Companies: AloViet Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen Internet

Jun 21 2014
Verizon Wireless Free international texting lie Nationwide Author: Texas Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
prison call solutions Well, this company had me to believe i was getting a number for a loved one in jail to call me, well the number was bogus, I was charged a total of 79.90 for nothing! Internet Author: Detroit , Michigan Telephone Companies: prison call solutions Internet

Jul 07 2014
wallmartfamilymobile can you help me with taking off the 7. something i need to pay next month? nationwide Author: santa clara, California Telephone Companies: wallmartfamilymobile Internet

Jun 20 2014
BASICTALK BASIC SQUAWK NO TALK Internet Author: NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut Telephone Companies: BASICTALK Internet

Jun 19 2014
McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff Dunning for payment on an account that was paid in full & closed 7 months ago. Cleveland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Jenkintown, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Sprint Not Good ON Their Word!!! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Telephone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
Reachout Wireless Nexus Government Assisted Phone Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Companies: Reachout Wireless Internet