Services → Telephone Companies

1, Report #1191349

Nov 25 2014
Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Vonage business solutions scam rip off Atlanta Ga. Nationwide Author: west palm beach, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Nationwide

2, Report #1191050

Nov 24 2014
Telekom Telecom Continual monthly fees in spite of 'no services rendered' Worldwide Mainly Germany Author: Richardson, Texas Telephone Companies: Telekom Nationwide

3, Report #1190315

Nov 20 2014
RecordMyCalls Should be called Record my Ripoff New York New York Author: Denver, Colorado Telephone Companies: RecordMyCalls New York, New York

Nov 19 2014
Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Am Tel Communications CoAMTEL I.P. SYSTEMS, L.L.C.Digital Phone Networks Stay away from these guys, I was lied to by Bill and Walter they tried to charge me $1,000.00 more for the phone system then the original quote. Houston Texas
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Telephone Companies: Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Houston, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Evoice Stole my money Internet Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Telephone Companies: Evoice Internet

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Nov 15 2014
Metropcs metro pcs thieves! waste your time!! miami Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Telephone Companies: Metropcs Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Vonage America Inc un-reasonable overage charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Santa Clarita, California Telephone Companies: Vonage America Inc Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Teledias U.B.I Billing Company and/or U.S.B.I. Billing Company Teledias AKA U.B.I. and/or U.S.B.I. Billing Company has edited a phone call made to my home to fraudulently charge me for long distance services Reno Nevada Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Telephone Companies: Teledias Reno, Nevada

Nov 09 2014
Birch Communications Scam and Take advantage of elderly Orlando Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Macon, Georgia

Nov 06 2014
time warner Cable Business class time warner internet phone service Nationwide Author: Circleville, Ohio Telephone Companies: time warner Cable Business class Nationwide

Nov 05 2014
vonage lying, and deciving salesman Internet Author: Chatham, Telephone Companies: vonage Internet

Nov 04 2014
Americatel This company ripp costumersbybilling for services no provided and refused to refound it. Rockville Maryland Author: Ventura, California Telephone Companies: Americatel Rockville, Maryland

Nov 02 2014
T-Mobile T-Mobile nearly bankrupted me by doubling my phone bill every 2 weeks. Alberquerque New Mexico Nationwide Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Septic Maxx/Septic Savior Phone Harrassment Florida Internet Author: Prineville, Oregon Telephone Companies: Septic Maxx/Septic Savior Internet

Oct 24 2014
Teledias Communications, Inc. Teledias Communications, Inc charged me without my authorization and verification 86.53 on my long distance bill from AT&T. My long distance was changed without my permission. Reno NV Author: West Melbourne, Florida Telephone Companies: Teledias Communications, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
Wireless Shop Raj, Vass Not paid Prepaid Simard Commision New Britain Connecticut Author: Malden, Massachusetts Telephone Companies: Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

Oct 21 2014
Magic Jack Misleading, false charges Nationwide Author: asheville, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ILD Teleservices They added tme to my phone calls Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Cricket Wireless MAJOR SCAM. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless Los Angeles, California