Complaint Review: Free Money Kevin Trudeau

• Updated: Sat, August 28, 2010

• Reported By: Jeff — Niagara Falls New York United States of America
Free Money Kevin Trudeau

Free Money Kevin Trudeau con artist, Internet

First they get your credit card info.  Then they keep trying to sell you more and more.   I wanted the Free Money book for $19 and even agreed to get the deluxe program for $99.

They were already to hang up and I ask what the total was and they said $149.   Far cry from $99.   I said just give me the book for $19 and they said the computer couldnt change my order and I would have to call another number.   I said just cancel my order and they said they could do that, but they didnt.   I got charge $149 and the packaged was sent to me.   I disputed the charge, change my c.c numbers and set the package back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2010 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Free-Money-Kevin-Trudeau/internet/Free-Money-Kevin-Trudeau-con-artist-Internet-635144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Money Kevin Trudeau