Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, January 08, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: sebastian — stettler Alberta
Stettler Stettler, Select State/Province Canada

Rochelle Hughes Rochelle Hughes, Facebook "Exposed" stole money and property from myself. She took my money and my property promising to fabricate a hand made design for me and never returned my money or my goods, blackmailing and threatening me instead. Stettler Alberta, Canada

Rochelle Hughes, facebook " Exposed" promised fabricating goods , I paid her inadvance, I gave her very expensive goods to fabricate a craft . She took my money, my property, and never did what she promised. In returned, when I asked her to give me my property and money back for services not provided she refused, started to blackmail and threatened me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r//Stettler-Select-StateProvince/Rochelle-Hughes-Rochelle-Hughes-Facebook-Exposed-stole-money-and-property-from-myself-1114040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on