Complaint Review: 1 stop rim shop

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: hezron — polkton North Carolina
1 stop rim shop
Springfield, Missouri USA

1 stop rim shop i place an order wit one stop rim shop on feb 5th, 2013. i have not recieved my rev classics yet. connie told me they where in more than a dozen times and i still have not recieved and rims. they will not respond to any calls or emails. Springfield Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: DEAR HEZRON

i purchased a set of rev classic rims for my 67 mustang on feb 5th, 2013. it;s jun 3rd and i still have not recieved any rims. connie told me over a dozen times that they where in and getting ready to be shipped out. now i can;t get any one to answer the phone or respond back to any of my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-stop-rim-shop/Springfield-Missouri/1-stop-rim-shop-i-place-an-order-wit-one-stop-rim-shop-on-feb-5th-2013-i-have-not-recie-1055878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 stop rim shop

DEAR HEZRON

AUTHOR: 1STOP RIM SHOP - ()

Dear Hezron,

You originally did order the (4) REV CLASSIC 100 5X120.65 on one of our BLOWOUT SPECIALS.  Unfortunelty, they still showed available in our inventory but were sold the same day that you ordered.  I have apologized over and over for this situation.  Those wheels were our last set of REV Classic 100 in your fitment of 5x120.65.  They are a *DISCONTINUED* item and we were unable to get more from the factory which is why we UPGRADED you at NO ADDITIONAL COST to the Versante 212 wheels.  And below are your tracking numbers for proof of delivery.

***** UPS TRACKING NUMBERS*****

1ZY520220344393102
1ZY520220343915513
1ZY520220344350523
1ZY520220343934136

Again, I sincerely apologize that the REV wheels were not available. However, I hope you can appreciate that it is to your benefit to have wheels that are NOT DISCONTINUED .  For replacement purposes you are in better situation.  In case of an accident you are more likely to be able replace a single wheel to avoid replacing your entire set.  Please feel free to contact me if you want to discuss this further.

Baker