Complaint Review: 123 ENGINES

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Tootoo68 — bradenton Florida
123 ENGINES
CHATSWORTH, California USA

S+E MOTORS..... 123 ENGINES ...AAA-ENGINES....ENGINES-USA ADDITIONAL BOGUS COMPANIES DIFFERENT NAMES .. SAME OPERATOR AND ADDRESS CANOGA PARK California

*Consumer Comment: We are out 5000.00

After a series of on-line searches for a rebuilt engine, I accumulated a list of 4 companies that had very impressive web sites, and were also selling on Ebay...  Curious to compare them, I checked BBB, Google MAPS, and eventually Ripoff Reports..  Ironically, not one has a address listed in any of their publications.

Decided to use Ebay to find the truth.  I asked each of the sellers to give me an address where I could send an "Ebay licensed" inspector to actually "view" the facility, and the motor I intended to spend $3087.00 for.

Guess what?????   They came back to  Eli and Sam's address  in Canoga Park????  I have requested a fraud investigation to put and end to this deception.  My question to Ebay was.."If I get a piece of junk from any one of these frauds"... and they default on the warranty....

"will Ebay honor the money back guarantee"??????????  Awaiting an interesting answer..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-ENGINES/CHATSWORTH-California/SE-MOTORS-123-ENGINES-AAA-ENGINESENGINES-USA-ADDITIONAL-BOGUS-COMPANIES-D-1135624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 ENGINES

We are out 5000.00

AUTHOR: Patty - (USA)

I've been in this nightmare for three years with Sam and the Eli crew. As of today I still have no motor no core and I have spent $5000. I have a vehicle sitting at the mechanic shop wasting away. The first motor they sent was the wrong one the second motor failed after two days. (((redacted))) I have filed with every agency that I can!