Complaint Review: 123College

• Reported By: Call the police? — Deerfield Beach Florida
123College
1701 Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

123College Call the police? Deerfield Beach, Florida

Do not work for this company!! After interviewing for about a half an hour I decided to take the job that was offered to me. I knew it was a call center but did not know that almost all of the employees were new (not a good sign for a company that has been in business for 18 years) and that the projection of what I could make in commission was grossly overstated. I also listened to the owners wife/girfriend Debra talk about a former employee who is a drug user who she was considering hiring back. Real class.

Day One I noticed that there were no computers--strange for a call center. If you did manage to get someone on the phone, Debra would yell instructions on how to close the deal over the intercom. For sure the prospect heard it.

After three days I got a call from the owner telling me I was fired. His reasons were ridiculous and unfounded. He told me he would send me my belongings (a sweater and a bottle of hand lotion). I told him I was in the parking lot and would just come up and get them. He said that if I did he would call the police.

I think the life lesson for me is, never take a job where I have more classs than the owners.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123College/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/123College-Call-the-police-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-1042394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123College