Complaint Review: 2-10 Home Warranty Company, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Bradenton, Florida
2-10 Home Warranty Company, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
1 Denver Highlands,10375 E. Harvard Avenue, Suite 100 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

2-10 Home Warranty Company, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty BEWARE!!! They love you when you have a brand new home and stop coverage without notice when your home is 5 years old with no reason!!! Denver Colorado

After wondering, as I never heard from them re: renewal after doing so for 5 years on my brand new home in Florida, I called the Company, and I was told they would not renew my policy.

Funny how they were all over me trying to get my business when I bought the home new 5 years ago. Now they won't cover me, and won't tell me why. I must write to the office of the President (they refuse to give you his/her name, or find their e-mail contact at their site and "wait for a reply'! I defy anyone reading this to find that place! Also, try and find their address! There is apparently NO human who is allowed to talk w/ me to explain why.

Is that even legal? To stop coverage with no notice w/ no reason given after paying for that Warranty for 5 years in a row, renewing every year? Their "Company Policy" is all you get to hear when asking these questions.

Be careful here-BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Bradenton,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2-10-Home-Warranty-Company-2-10-Home-Buyers-Warranty/Denver-Colorado-80231/2-10-Home-Warranty-Company-2-10-Home-Buyers-Warranty-BEWARE-They-love-you-when-you-hav-464961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2-10 Home Warranty Company, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty