Complaint Review: 2007 National Consumer Marketing

• Reported By:van buren Arkansas
2007 National Consumer Marketing
Nationwide U.S.A.

2007 National Consumer Marketing marketing nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Reason.

I ordered a ring from the Sunday newspaper. This was August 12, 2007. It is called the "The People's Princess Engagement Ring". A replica of Princess Diana's ring. All I had to do was pay the S&H charges ($4.95) and be a new customer. It was only available per phone (1-800-576-6981).

I called the number & spoke with an Ed and he told me that in 6-8 weeks I would be mailed a certificate (Which is about this time in October). I was told if I didn't want more rings to come on a monthly basis to fill out the info they would send me and the orders would stop.

Here it is, the middle of October and I haven't heard or seen any charges to my debit card or any mail from them. So I called the above 800 number and am unable to reach it because it is now a "Watts" number. I called my local phone company (AT&T) and they were unable to connect me.

I'm blessed that they haven't charged my debit card (yet) but they have my banking info. After reading other complaints from individuals on the "National Consumer Marketing" and their rip offs I'm truely lucky they haven't gotten my money yet.

I wish the general public had more info on this company.

Jackie
van buren, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2007-National-Consumer-Marketing/nationwide/2007-National-Consumer-Marketing-marketing-nationwide-279574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2007 National Consumer Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Reason.

AUTHOR: Megan - (U.S.A.)

The company closed down, unless it starts back up again, chances are you won't get the ring, or be charged for it. Especially if you didn't agree to preview any of the other offers, you won't be charged for anything.