Complaint Review: 24Protect, Via Credit Adapter 3 In 1 Credit Check Website

• Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Arkansas
24Protect, Via Credit Adapter 3 In 1 Credit Check Website
www.24protect.com Internet U.S.A.

24Protect, Via Credit Adapter 3 In 1 Credit Check Website24Protect, Via Credit Adapter 3 In 1 Credit Check Website Beware of 24Protect, Hidden Contact Info Internet

Recently I decided to run a credit report because I haven't in awhile. it was too soon to run free yearly so I decided to try out one of the ones offered online. I decided to go with credit adapter 3 in 1 with credit score.

I was able to sign up without any trouble and I made sure to write down the membership number and phone numbers to cancel the membership within the 7 day trial period. When you sign up you are informed that not only are you signed up for the free trial of credit adaptor you are also signed up for a 7 day trial of 24protect.

Before the week is up I call to cancel the membership to both companies. I call credit adapter 1st and cancel without any problems. Next I try to call the 24protect and the number I was given is wrong and is for a different company called Food and Flix. I checked the Credit Adapter website to make sure I did not have the wrong number and I didnt. It is listed wrong on the sign up website.

After a lot of searching around I finnally found their website and a phone number to cancel the membership. A word of warning you need to have your membership number from the confirmation page to cancel or you have to give them the credit card number again. I did not feel to confortable about that.

Here are some helpful numbers and websites:

24protect FAQ: http://www.24protect.com/PRO/(pol1fy2dbt4bag45q1tsnpbj)/Page/Help/Faq.aspx

Credit Adapter number: 1-800-492-3042
24protect phone number: 1-888-999-0562

Jacksonville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24Protect-Via-Credit-Adapter-3-In-1-Credit-Check-Website/internet/24Protect-Via-Credit-Adapter-3-In-1-Credit-Check-Website24Protect-Via-Credit-Adapter-3-I-427344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24Protect, Via Credit Adapter 3 In 1 Credit Check Website