Complaint Review: 350Centex Home Equity, Aka Nationstar Mortgage LLC

• Updated: Sun, August 23, 2009

• Reported By: Raped by Nationstar Mortgage/fannie mae — houston Texas USA
350Centex Home Equity, Aka Nationstar Mortgage LLC
www.nationstarmtg.com lewisville, Texas United States of America

350Centex Home Equity - Nationstar Mortgage LLC Centex Home Equity LIES DISCRIMITATION FRAUD Discrimination of Disable people Lewisville Texas

Nationstar will be raping me out of my home Sept 8th, 2009.

Discrimination of disabled individuals - fair housing act, American with Disabilities Act, Civil Rights Act.

Truth in Lending (Lies LIes LIes) - How can a loan servicer (Nationstar Mortgage) work for Fannie Mae and Lie in Lending and get away with it.
Reference 2008 Loan Modification Attempt & 2009 Failed American Home Recovery Act as interpretated and instituted by Nationstar Mortgage.

Fannie Mae is a non-profit agency, Nationstar is a for-profit agency. This is my assumption of why they want to STEAL peoples home and not apply the American HOme Recovery act by law, etc.l

My Complaint is filed with H.U.D. Its assigned to the Texas Workforce Commission Civil Rights Division. I will soon be transfered to the Department of Justice by Senator John Culbersons Office
I will ask for various investigations as it pertains to my experiences with Nationstar.  The Lies, The application of the American Home Recovery Act was a JOKE! INVESTIGATION!!!!!!

Discrimination of seniors/disabled others will be investigated too!

If you have similiar experiences feel free to contact me at Freemikah@yahoo.com

If Nationstar/Fannie Mae is successful at RAPING mE of my home (Can you hear me David Cardenas and Michael Graham) on September 8th, 2009 I WILL BE GOING TO WASHINGTON  I will be get all phone recorded conversations with me and Nationstar through the court!

I will be going to Washington, to Lewisville, and of course to FAnnie Mae

I will be Picketing there office locations with news media present
I will be sharing details of my experiences with all visitors
I will tell you how they were successful at LIES IN LENDING
How they made the Obama's American Home Recovery Act into the Obama's Removal ACT of 2009.
I will be showing you how Nationstar discriminated against me for my health/disabilities when it pertains to lending etc.

If your being scammed, lied to, or the American Home Recovery Act is not extended to you BY LAW as it was written....

Call A.C.O.R.N.
Call your Congressman/Senators
Call your State Attorney Generals Office
Call H.U.D.
Call Department of Justice
Call FAnnie Mae

ANYONE that has current interest in a CLASS ACTION suit against Nationstar Mortgage please contact me IMMEDIATELY.......

I hope that you did not deal with DAVID CARDENAS or MICHAEL GRAHAM
They dont seem to know what Principle forgiveness is? Are they lic. Are they trained properly....Where they trained by Nationstar to LIE as you will read in other complaints boards....

For all you doubters.......Yes I want to make my house payment.....Nationstar refuses the steps to do that! its that simple!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/350Centex-Home-Equity-Aka-Nationstar-Mortgage-LLC/lewisville-Texas-/350Centex-Home-Equity-Nationstar-Mortgage-LLC-Centex-Home-Equity-LIES-DISCRIMITATION-FR-484257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 350Centex Home Equity, Aka Nationstar Mortgage LLC