Complaint Review: 3d motors

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Rana — Riverview Florida
3d motors
1333 N Falkenburg Rd Tampa, Florida United States of America

3d motors Lying Theives!!!! Don't ever purchase a vehicle from here!!! Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I 100% support you

These people rip you off. I purchased a car and they said they'd fix a couple things and never did. Brought it up there and they gave me broken parts to fix it myself after he specifically told me that they'd fix it for me. Plus I was 1 day late on a payment and they reposessed it.

After I told the owner of the company that I was on my way to my Grandfathers memorial service and that I'd be down that weekend to pay what I owed, which was not very much money. So they took my car leaving me high and dry for being 1 day late on a payment of 134.10. I now owe $600 plus a $20 a day storage fee if I want it back. Absolutely ridiculous please save yourself the trouble and do NOT buy a car from this awful place!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3d-motors/Tampa-Florida-33619/3d-motors-Lying-Theives-Dont-ever-purchase-a-vehicle-from-here-Tampa-Florida-1043390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3d motors

I 100% support you

AUTHOR: Jane - ()

I can honestly say I feel feel your pain, I can not get too far into details about my situation because I am in the process of filing legal action on 3dMotors Inc or should a say Allen H Kadesky Owner of 3d motors and Finance General. You Need to do the same and spread the word. Handle things the legal way. Go to sunbiz.org to get both 3d motors and finance general company info, because I know that they will refuse give it to you. Take legal action so that Mr. Kadesky can take accountability for his unethical business practices.