Complaint Review: 48 Hour Loan Center

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:russellville Arkansas
48 Hour Loan Center
301-66 Pearl Street Portland, Maine Canada

48 Hour Loan Center HELPFUL NUMBERS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SCAMMED!!! Portland Maine

I have left several reports on her about Rockcliffe Financial Group AKA 48 Hour Loan Center. I have been busy making calls and finding out what can be done.I was told to contact THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION 1-877-382-4357 AND THE .F.B.I. IN YOUR HOME STATE. Also..money gram has a fraud line and they have asked that we call them with the names if the people we sent money to.Mine was "Tiffany Weatherly" and their number is 1-800-666-3947.Also...I was told to call the "Phone Busters" at 1-888-495-8501. I will not stop until they are SHUT DOWN!!!! When it's over they will have wished they never contacted me or my family. Our "so called loan agent" was ANDREW SANLAC who has since, changed his name. If we keep turning them in, sooner or later they will be stopped. I know all of you are suffereing at this time, as are we. We needed the money to finish the adoption of our new baby girl. God worked it out and he will if we let him. You do reap what you sew and these guys have alot of that to do. I know it's hard to see that now, but they will wish they never done this by the time it's all over.

If anyone needs my help, my email is at dot com. I have to spell it out or it will not print. I dont know what I can do but when I went thru this, I just needed to talk to someone who had been thru this before.

Make phone calls. Keep these people on the run.They have only been in "business" since January and because of US, they have already had to change their name. :)

M
russellville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/48-Hour-Loan-Center/Portland-Maine-04101/48-Hour-Loan-Center-HELPFUL-NUMBERS-FOR-THOSE-WHO-WERE-SCAMMED-Portland-Maine-306362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 48 Hour Loan Center