Complaint Review: 500fastcash

• Updated: Sat, September 19, 2009

• Reported By: carolyn — Mount Morris New York USA
500fastcash
500fastcash.com Internet United States of America

500fastcash I borrowed money from 500fastcash of $300.00 and the agreement was that they will take $30.00 a month out of my account. I borrowed $300.00 the agreement was they would take money out of my account. Internet

I borrowed money from 500fastcash of $300.00 and the agreement was they would take money out of my account of $30.00 a month until it was paid for. I only owed $110.00 in August which they took out.

It is September and they still are taking money out of my bank account.  The bank keeps charging me overwithdrawel fees because they take money when it's not in the bank.

I have bills i have to pay every month and i wont be able to pay my bills if I'm broke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500fastcash/internet/500fastcash-I-borrowed-money-from-500fastcash-of-30000-and-the-agreement-was-that-they-w-497418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500fastcash