Complaint Review: 716 Services - Seven One Six Services - Allan P. McCarty

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Atlas Pennsylvania
716 Services - Seven One Six Services - Allan P. McCarty
2430 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

716 Services - Seven One Six Services - Allan P. McCarty Magazine Harrassment 7-1-6 All Even in PA Buffalo, New York

*Consumer Comment: Here is what my husband and I have done.

It started the same way with me. When my magazines finally came I started Paying. But the magazines came in spurts. Some months I would get all the magazines then some months I wouldnt get any. I stopped paying. Then the first time they called my place of employment everyday 3 times a day. They where also calling my 75-year old mother. So, just to get them to stop calling I paid.

I asked for them to one get my magazines corrected or stop them. They said they would extend my contract for one year at no extra cost. I said ok, the it started all over again. I was not receiving my magazines.
When they started calling me again for payment I told them the same thing that my magazines where not coming. Then from Allan McCartys office, Rebecca Weller told me that they put tracers on these magazines from the post office, and they where going to my home, and that my mail person was most likely taking them. I went to my local post-office and ask if there were any tracers on my mailing address. They said no.

Allan McCartys office is now threading me with being able to take ALL of my paycheck. Yes you heard me 100% of my salary to cover this magazine order. They have even called my bosss home saying Marshalls are looking for me.

Now I have cancelled this but I am still getting the same calls. I told them I would pay one more time & they should stop the subscription but then I why should I pay for something I was not getting.

They are still harassing me on a daily bases. If anyone out there knows how to stop these people please let me know by emailing me.

Lisa
Atlas, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/716-Services-Seven-One-Six-Services-Allan-P-McCarty/Buffalo-New-York-14216/716-Services-Seven-One-Six-Services-Allan-P-McCarty-Magazine-Harrassment-7-1-6-All-Ev-272303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 716 Services - Seven One Six Services - Allan P. McCarty

Here is what my husband and I have done.

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

We were receiving phone calls from a woman named Carmen from Allan's office. When my husband had called to see how much we still owed due to us possibly contacting a lawyer, the guy he spoke to literaly "blew up" at my husband over the phone. We did get the conversation recorded. RECORD ALL PHONE CALLS FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Second, contact your State Attorney General's office. State of Wisconsin is looking at what this company is doing as fraud. No, they will not take your whole paycheck. Legally they can't even do that! They're making threats to you and that is why you need to get everything recorded.

Your best bet would be to talk to Mr. McCarty himself. That's what we did. No, 716 Services will NOT give you his number. I had to call a different lawfirm to get his phone number and his secretary gave me his cell phone number. When we spoke to him, he didn't even know anything about him supposably taking us to court.

Don't let these people push you around!