Complaint Review: A Baby Shower - Babies, Brides, And More

• Submitted: Sat, February 17, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 17, 2007

• Reported By:Prairieville Louisiana
A Baby Shower - Babies, Brides, And More
Babiesbrides&more.com, Ababyshower.com Internet U.S.A.

A Baby Shower - Babies, Brides, And More I ordered invitations that I have yet to recieve for a shower I am hosting. No calls with the exception of one email were returned. ripoff Internet

I am hosting a shower for a friend of mine. I needed invitations and rather than make or write them, I haven't the time, so I ordered them online. After placing my order, it stated I should recieve a proof within 3-5 days.

After 6 business days, I emailed them and left a msg. Their only means of contact include one "customer service" number that states they will respond within 24 hrs that you can only leave a message on, or to email their customer service department. After a few calls I recieved the one response with the proof of the invitation apologizing that they had attempted to send it but it must have been caught by a spam filter. I have no trouble recieving spam. It also stated that I would recieve it within 2-3 days.

Two weeks following I called several times to leave messages with their automated systems and emailed both companies. Baby showers are time sensitive events and etiquette requires invitation to be recieved 3 weeks prior to the date of the shower.

I have yet to hear a response and had to stay up all night to make them. Not only is a lack of response a horrible customer service issue in itself, but to not deliver an item when you are counting on it heavily, is frustrating. I hope with this, it will lessen the likely hood that any other host or bride for that matter will have to go through this.

Prairieville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2007 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Baby-Shower-Babies-Brides-And-More/internet/A-Baby-Shower-Babies-Brides-And-More-I-ordered-invitations-that-I-have-yet-to-recieve-236265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Baby Shower - Babies, Brides, And More