• Report: #192893

• Submitted: Tue, May 23, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 07, 2006

• Reported By:McAllen Texas
A To Z Consulting Online And Professional Services
Http://www.atozconsultingonline.com/jobs EmeryVille, California U.S.A.

A To Z Consulting OnlineA To Z Consulting Online And Professional Services ripoff scam no refunds atozconsultingonline.com/jobs EmeryVille California

*Author of original report: A To Z Consulting Online And Professional Services Is An Internet Fraud

*Author of original report: A To Z Consulting Online is an Internet Fraud

*Author of original report: A To Z Consulting Online is an internet scam.

On May 9, 2006 I had visited http://www.atozconsultingonline.com/jobs and went through the process of registering and paying my fee of $27.95, so that they can set up my assignment page.
They did not mention on that site that you had to upgrade and continually pay a fee of at least $49.95 a month so that you are able to see the assignments on the assignment page.

You can view their upgraded fees at http://www.atozconsultingonline.com/assignmentpagerenewal.html.

They send this link after you had paid your $27.95 fee. I went ahead and paid my $49.95.

I waited 3 to 5 days and my assignments were never posted on my assignment page. So I went ahead and told them that I was not interested in continuing with them and asked them via email for my refunds. Their webpage did not mention that there were no refunds. I was told via email that there is no refunds. By the time I knew it, another fee of $49.95 was automatically taken from my bank account withing 2 days of my first fee of $49.95.

I filed a claim with PayPal, and they told me that they can not return my money back, due to that the item purchased wan non-tangible. In other words, that the item was not a physical thing that was sent via regular mail. Since it was delivered via email or virtually, it is considered a non-tangible item.

And just so that everyone be aware, this company has a fake attorney. This person is impersonating an attorney. He or she never gave his or her name or attorney number. He or she was threatning me that they were going to conduct a research on me so that they can contact my district attorney. Hopefully someone takes note of this and prosecute them legally.

cj
Odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2006 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-To-Z-Consulting-Online-And-Professional-Services/EmeryVille-California/A-To-Z-Consulting-OnlineA-To-Z-Consulting-Online-And-Professional-Services-ripoff-scam-no-192893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A To Z Consulting Online And Professional Services

A To Z Consulting Online And Professional Services Is An Internet Fraud

AUTHOR: Cj - (U.S.A.)

A To Z Consulting Online And Professional Services has changed their work at home website address to atozconsultingonline.com/homejobs . It use to be atozconsultingonline.com/jobs. Be aware of this scam. Do not send any money to this site or anything related to this site.

AUTHOR: Cj - (U.S.A.)

It seems that A To Z Consulting deleted their work at home internet web page. It used to be atozconsultingonline.com/jobs . They must have changed that web page into a different name. You can make your own search at Google and type in the following: atozconsultingonline+com .
Be aware that anything related to this site is a fraud.

Maybe they deleted the work at home jobs page, but they have not deleted the renewal page. Their renewal page is located at atozconsultingonline.com/assignmentpagerenewal.html.

Its purpose is for the victim to keep paying a monthly fee so that he or she can view their assignments at their assignment page. You can view their sample page at atozconsultingonline.com/assignmentpagedoejane.html .

Be aware that anything related to this site is a fraud.

A To Z Consulting Online is an internet scam.

AUTHOR: Cj - (U.S.A.)

I had visited atozconsultingonline.com/jobs and went through the process of registering and paying my fee of $27.95, so that they can set up my assignment page.

You can view their upgraded fees at atozconsultingonline.com /assignmentpagerenewal.html.

And just so that everyone be aware, this company has a fake attorney. This person is impersonating an attorney. He or she never gave his or her name or attorney number. Hopefully someone takes note of this and prosecute them legally.