Complaint Review: AAARV - Roger Brown

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2004

• Reported By:Hagerstown Maryland
AAARV - Roger Brown
480 Williamsport Pike Suite 3, Martinsburg Wv 25401-5710 Boonsboro, Maryland U.S.A.

AAARV, Roger Brown ripoff employer! Boonsboro Maryland

*Author of original report: verbal agreements mean nothing!

I would like to report the owner of this company for a number of reasons. I worked for him for an estimated 3 months. He trained me and took advantage of my time by only paying me commissions for sales and later rentals of RV's. I performed extra duties that were not in our verbal job agreement that required a lot of my time, gas mileage and usage of my vehicle, and a lot of my cell phone usuage.

Since our business dealing was verbal there was not much I could do about this situation. That is one reason I left the employment as the conditions were getting worse,
along his unexplainable outbursts of verbal abuse, his dishonest dealings with customers that repeatedly called me at my home office with complaints about the owner.
I would like this to be on record so in the future IF you should get a report about this man who owns AAARV it will be nothing new.

Cynthia
Hagerstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAARV-Roger-Brown/Boonsboro-Maryland-21713/AAARV-Roger-Brown-ripoff-employer-Boonsboro-Maryland-79055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAARV - Roger Brown

verbal agreements mean nothing!

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

Information given to customer is not acurate and misleading.

Phone calls from customers inquiring about their high security deposits on RV rentals are often unanswered for a lengthy period of time and not always returned. Information about insurance needed for RV rental is often not told correctly to customers. If their insurance co doesn't transfer their insurance coverage to a rental RV then the customer is stuck obtaining it through the RV rental which requires a very large amount of money up front that is supposed to be refundable upon the return of the RV but...is it? And if the customer doesn't take the insurance offer the entire RV trip $$ is forfeited!

And if you request a small RV there is no guarantee you will get a small one and may have to drive a large 40 ft one whether you like it or unless you want to forfeit your non refundable trip $$ their is no choice esp during peak season.

Lesson of life, verbal agreements mean nothing!
Consignment agreements is another story in itself...