Complaint Review: AIG Auto Ins / National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburg, PA

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: charles — Rockford Illinois United States of America
AIG Auto Ins / National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburg, PA
P.O.Box 44260 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

AIG Auto Ins / National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburg, PA The company withdraw funds from my account without authorization. When, when I made inquiry into the matter I was unable to have my monies refunded. When I never authorized this company to take any mo Jacksonville, Florida

The National UnionFire Insurance Company withdraw money automatically from my bank accountwithout authorization. I do notknowhowthey were able to do this, but I am certain that it was an unauthorized transaction.

In my effort to have my money refund back into my account, I was directed to make a request in writing to another office. The person that Is poke with refused to handle the matter and claimed she were unable to help me. These transactions had been occuring for several months.I will send a letter and o rattempt to contact the cooperate office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIG-Auto-Ins-National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Co-of-Pittsburg-PA/Jacksonville-Florida-32231-9905/AIG-Auto-Ins-National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Co-of-Pittsburg-PA-The-company-withdraw-fun-611895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIG Auto Ins / National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburg, PA