Complaint Review: AJRichies.com

• Reported By: DonJuan — Hixson Tennessee United States of America
AJRichies.com
3518 Flatlands Ave Internet United States of America

AJRichies.com AJRichies Low Price Camera Scam Internet

Like the other scams reported about AJRichies, I ordered a Canon T4i because it was the best advertised price on the internet.  I didn't include my phone number and they refused to process the order until I called to confirm the order.  There was no "Hard Sell" like the other reports, but I was asked to purchase further merchandise.  I didn't want any so they told the order would take 10-12 days to ship.  After 2 more calls I got he same story and still have not received the camera.  I'm 21 days from the day of the order and it still has not been shipped.  and I'm pretty confident that it won't get shipped because it's a baiting scam.  They only sell you the discounted merchandise if they can make up the difference with other sales.  Avoid this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJRichiescom/internet/AJRichiescom-AJRichies-Low-Price-Camera-Scam-Internet-1017730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJRichies.com