Complaint Review: ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR)

• Submitted: Thu, October 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: Jannelie — Steysnburg Other South Africa
ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR)
12421N.Florida ave. Suite C-220 Tampa, FL 33612 US Internet United States of America

ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR) All seasons travel Don't want to accept a cancellation Internet

An agent from alstar travel phoned us at 7 o' clock pm on the 28 of September 2009 with the same old story that we have won a prize (5 star hotel for 6 nights in Orlando etc for 4 people)  and stupid that I was I fell for it.

When I calmed down I realised that there is no way that we can afford this and I phoned them back the same night as about 10 pm.  They then told me that I cannot cancel and by checking my bankstatement the payment was already deducted.  The agent very nicely told me I can sell my package on ebay.  After weeks of struggling I discovered this was not true,  because you have to be an agent in the travel business to do this.

Now I see that I do have 30 days cancellation time by law. Is true and how do I follow up on this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 12:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-SEASONS-TRAVEL-AGENCY-RESORTS-ASTAR/internet/ALL-SEASONS-TRAVEL-AGENCY-RESORTS-ASTAR-All-seasons-travel-Dont-want-to-accept-a-canc-513068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR)