locked

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2005

• Reported By:Pharr, Texas
AM Press Associates - Independent Marketing Firm - MAGS R US
P.O. Box 226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

AM Press Associates - Independent Marketing Firm - MAGS R US ripoff Miami Florida

It was a very cold night when a young guy came to my door telling me that he was going to open a business in San Antonio (restaurant)but he 1st needed to add some points by selling some issues at a low price. I tolded him that my husband was not home and that I could not make decision in regards to money.

The young guy insisted to sell me an issue and I felt very sorry because it was cold and he was wearing short and a thin shirt. I decided to buy one issue and I paid with a check of $12.50 and he told me that I needed to send the rest to that address.

I was about to send the money today but something made me check on the internet about this company. Little did I know I was going to come up with all this complaints and I was very up set at myself.

I hope someone can do something about these people.

Laura
Pharr,, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2005 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press-Associates-Independent-Marketing-Firm-MAGS-R-US/Miami-Florida-33172/AM-Press-Associates-Independent-Marketing-Firm-MAGS-R-US-ripoff-Miami-Florida-168213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press Associates - Independent Marketing Firm - MAGS R US