Complaint Review: AMERICAN READING CLUB

• Submitted: Tue, November 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 21, 2006

• Reported By:KILLEEN Texas
AMERICAN READING CLUB
5175 PERFORMANCE DRIVE CUMMING, Georgia U.S.A.

AMERICAN READING CLUB Did not receive as ordered, cancelled but continue to receive a bill CUMMING Georgia

My name is Gloria. I am the mother of Dennis B. At the present time, I have a general power of attorney while my son is deployed to Iraq. Dennis did join this club but never received all the magazines as promised on a monthly basis. He cancelled his subscription, wrote and called them but they continued to send a bill.

I was not aware of this and sent in a payment of $181.08 I am not sure how much was paid and I asked my son but being under stress, he cannot recall when he sent money but was making a $75 a month payment. I will be happy to fax the power of attorney and ever so grateful for the assistance to get back all or some of his money.

I would like to help in any way I can to put this company out of business and this way help anyone else from not loosing their money to this crooked company. Thank you for any assistance you may provide.

Dennis
KILLEEN, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2006 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-READING-CLUB/CUMMING-Georgia-30040/AMERICAN-READING-CLUB-Did-not-receive-as-ordered-cancelled-but-continue-to-receive-a-bill-221610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN READING CLUB