Complaint Review: AP9 Business Max - Vista Print

• Reported By:Kalispell Montana
AP9 Business Max - Vista Print
Internet U.S.A.

AP9 Business Max - Vista Print ripoff, fradulent billing Internet

Noted unauthorized charge on my bank account today on my online banking transaction. Upon further examination noted that these were actually recurring charges, that I thought were associated with Yahoo web hosting service that I have cancelled earlier this month.

I used Vista prints in past for free business cards. When doing a web search for this company to dispute these charges, I saw the rip off reports about this company.

I called the number listed on my bank statement of 1-888-584-2217, put in my phone number and got my account number. I did cancel as an option on the automated system but ended up calling back, per advice from business-max.com site (a business that is not AP9 Business Max, and does not want to be mistaken for them).

Did act as if ordering a product, got a live service rep's name and more importantly (per this rep) his ID number. I advised that I am cancelling the membership, that I never authorized the membership and that I am disputing the charges. He did not refund the charges. In fact he had a "date" that I supposedly "authorized the membership" the rep said by clicking on a popup window on the Vista print site.

He also said I entered my email twice. He knew the city I live in without me telling him. I do remember trying to cancel a popup on Vista prints a while ago that wouldn't cancel. I am pursuing this with my bank. Protect yourself. Reconsider doing business with Vista prints, this is not worth "free business cards."

Terri
Kalispell, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2005 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Business-Max-Vista-Print/internet/AP9-Business-Max-Vista-Print-ripoff-fradulent-billing-Internet-155600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Business Max - Vista Print