Complaint Review: AP9 BusinessMax , Adaptive Marketing LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2008

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
AP9 BusinessMax , Adaptive Marketing LLC.
businessmax-program.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 BusinessMaxAP9 BusinessMax, Adaptive Marketing LLC. I received a charge of $14.95 on my credit card from AP9*BUSINESSMAX on 12/24/08 Norwalk Connecticut

I don't know how they got all my information. But I have ordered about 8 items from VistaPrint in the last month for Christmas Gifts. They may be working with Vista Print. I'm going after them next. They don't know who they are messing with! DON'T MESS WITH A TEXAN !!!

I called the 1-888-840-6296 and canceled my "so-called" membership and then called back and ******* them out. A guy by the name of Raymond id#26090 said my $14.95 would be refunded in 2-3 business days. It better be or I'm goin' to do some A** Kickin'!

Bpack
san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2008 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-BusinessMax-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC/Norwalk-Connecticut/AP9-BusinessMaxAP9-BusinessMax-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC-I-received-a-charge-of-1495-on-m-404662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 BusinessMax , Adaptive Marketing LLC.