Complaint Review: AP9 Shopping Essentials Plus

• Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
AP9 Shopping Essentials Plus
shoppingessentialsplus.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9 Shopping Essentials Plus Billed me 19.95 monthly for membership I never knowingly submitted. Internet

I just discovered my Discover card had been billed $19.95 in January/09 and again this month, February/09. I never knowingly signed up with this site, I dont even know what they're selling!

I tried to un-enroll yesterday, and the site promised a confirmation of un-enrollment would be emailed to me.

I checked again this morning and I'm still enrolled, so I repeated the process, and got another un-enrollment confirmation number.

I've informed my credit card company, and before they get another $19.95, I'll close out my account!

Bobstring
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Shopping-Essentials-Plus/internet/AP9-Shopping-Essentials-Plus-Billed-me-1995-monthly-for-membership-I-never-knowingly-subm-426424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Shopping Essentials Plus