Complaint Review: ASHWORTH COLLEGE

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:Livonia Michigan
ASHWORTH COLLEGE
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

ASHWORTH COLLEGE CARES ABOUT MONEY NOT STUDENT'S FUTURE. Norcross Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*Consumer Suggestion: Just more smearing

If you a student at Ashworth and your reading this, please cancel your tuition NOW ASAP. Ashworth credits don't transfer to any universities or colleges. They probably don't even transfer to elementary schools. When I told my counselor at the ON CAMPUS university that I am attending now, he broke down laughing saying Ashworth college is a joke.

He told me they have monkeys for teachers; yeah he did say exactly that. I signed up there about 3 years ago. It was this website (ripoff report) that made me cancel my tuition. As a college student and a human being, I beg every single person considering Ashworth or any on-line college to NOT consider them and go to a classic on campus school were you can meet new people (not new collection agencies).

To the people that like this school or work there: I'm not some loser that has nothing to do but write things about businesses. I am a business man my self. I would hate to have my business on this website. But if I did something wrong like waste a young teenagers precious time, money, and most importantly motivation, I would like to be on this website to be punished. How the hell do you guys have the heart to say that Ashworth is a good college. Honestly.

I want to say this again, Do not sign up at this college please! And for the students; CANCEL NOW before you ruin your life. They say its convenient and easy. No college is easy.

DOnotGOtoASHWORTH
Livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ASHWORTH-COLLEGE/Norcross-Georgia-30092/ASHWORTH-COLLEGE-CARES-ABOUT-MONEY-NOT-STUDENTS-FUTURE-Norcross-Georgia-438324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ASHWORTH COLLEGE

I agree

AUTHOR: Nans - (U.S.A.)

most of the responses on these complaints were probably authored by the Ashworth customer service people. At least they seem to be of that caliber.

Yep, Ashworth degrees are pretty much worthless.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Just more smearing

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

How is this even a "rip-off"?

You clearly have a bone to pick with the school, but I don't really see what's brought you out of the woodwork to cry about some online school you haven't done business with in a couple of years.