Complaint Review: AT&T Yellow Pages

• Submitted: Wed, December 08, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 08, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Bellevue Washington United States of America
AT&T Yellow Pages
3420 Toringdon Way Suite # 300 Charlotte, N.C. 282, North Carolina United States of America

AT&T Yellow Pages YP.com Do not work with them! the sale man lie to you and the company will not responsible for it! Ripoff! Charlotte, N.C. 282, North Carolina

I was called by a sales people from AT&T Yellow Pages with very high sale pressure.
He told me that there will be guaranteed leads if I sign up this program.

I have signed up with the program and did not receive any leads, I called in and was told
that it was not lead, it was clicks! It is fully joking! Who care about clicks any more?

I have been in the program for 6 months, no one lead come in and no business. I get phone call again from AT&T, and I was told I was put in a wrong program, and would like to change myprogram, but I need to pay more money and sign a new 12 months contract! I have ripped off once, no way for the second time!

Be careful, Do not let them fool you and lost your hard earning money!

Good luck!

Shelly

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2010 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Yellow-Pages/Charlotte-NC-282-North-Carolina-28277/ATT-Yellow-Pages-YPcom-Do-not-work-with-them-the-sale-man-lie-to-you-and-the-company-wi-669444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Yellow Pages