Complaint Review: AT&T

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped off — Pembroke Pines Florida
, Select State/Province USA

AT&T Data over billing Pembroke Pines Florida

As per your recent report on AT&T data over billing, I too believe that I am a victim of this practice.

My phone is an IPhone 3GS. I am a pilot who for approximately 50% of each billing cycle is out if the USA, data roaming selected "off", place the phone in the "airplane" mode and only use the device in the "wireless"on mode when in hotels, airports and other wireless hot spots. When at home and with the "airplane" mode turned off, I access my in house wireless facility.

I believe that I am being wrongfully charged for for data over usage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 04:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Select-StateProvince/ATampT-Data-over-billing-Pembroke-Pines-Florida-1095032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T