Complaint Review: Aamco

• Submitted: Thu, March 02, 2000
  • Updated: Thu, March 02, 2000

• Reported By:
Aamco
2540 Dairy Ashford Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Aamco Transmissions: Don't let it happen to you

What a nightmare I had here in Houston Tx with Aamco transmissions on S. Dairy Ashford. They totally ruined my very expensive car. I called the corp HQ in Pa and all they did is act like they were angry with me for taking Juan Corderra to court and winning a $5,000 judgemnt against him. They had me fax all the information to them and then left me a msg telling me they would be appealing that case. They made no effort to resolve my problem. They reminded me that now that I won a suit I had no warranty. I think this happens quite a bit with Aamco. I paid top $ for a brand name and all I have received is one big headache that has lasted 10 months now and has no end in sight.

Now his lawyer is saying I can't collect the judgment
because I filed under D.A.T. inc. He says the name of the business is Dairy Ashford Transmissions. (D.A.T.?) All I know is on both of my receipts I received from that aamco it said " D.A.T. inc". Besides I called the Tx sec of state and that office he said that they did not pay the fees assiciated with that DBA and it was revoked by the sec of state in Feb of 97. I know that the Pa office will not help so all I am left to do is tell anyone who will listen my experiences at Aamco.

Anyone want to buy a super clean 92 Mazda 929 with transmission problems?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aamco/Houston-Texas-77077/Aamco-Transmissions-Dont-let-it-happen-to-you-1452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco