Complaint Review: Aaron's rental

• Reported By: Concietta — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Aaron's rental
Michigan Ave Dearborn, Michigan United States of America

Aaron's rental Charged my debit card Dearborn, Michigan

Aaron's charged my debit card after my payment was late and I had contacted them that I would be making a payment 2 days later. Before I could make the payment they unlawfully charged my debit card. I also read that they have installed spyware on there computers, I have longed suspected this to be true, because if you don't tell them that you are installing the Internet you can't install it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 02:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-rental/Dearborn-Michigan-48228/Aarons-rental-Charged-my-debit-card-Dearborn-Michigan-1021388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron's rental