Complaint Review: Abenergizer AS SEEN ON TV.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 30, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, March 30, 2002

• Reported By:Germantown Md
Abenergizer AS SEEN ON TV.com
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

Abenergizer AS SEEN ON TV.com Consumer fraud ripoff Bell California

Hi all,

I had ordered a Abenergizer unit calling the 800 no shown on TV.
I was lucky and got the product in 15 days .But it didnt work to my satisfaction and wanted to return the product. I tried contacting them dialing all the numbers listed on the web(searching for hours).But finally someone resoponded to my mail by giving the following address
Family Products
5805 Sepulveda Blvd
5th Floor
Van Nuys CA 91411
Ph 818 -902 -4100

When I called this no I got a response very quickly and she gave me the address (5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell California 90201) to send the product back and wait for the refund (she promised it would just take 2-4 weeks).Its been more than 2 and half months I havent heard anything from them. I am really mad at them coz I dont get to talk to any of the customer service agent .They dont respond to your mails also.

More than the money I feel I have been cheated and that feeling is very hard to digest .I hope someone can do something about that

Germantown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abenergizer-AS-SEEN-ON-TVcom/Bell-California-90201/Abenergizer-AS-SEEN-ON-TVcom-Consumer-fraud-ripoff-Bell-California-17889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abenergizer AS SEEN ON TV.com