Complaint Review: Accurise

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Robin — Lincolnton North Carolina United States of America
11901 Santa Monica Blvd #338 LA, California United States of America

Accurise Accurise is a huge rip-off, they lie like crazy to get you to join them. LA, California

I initially called Accurise in June of 2011. I talked to Dave Rankowitz, who is supposed to be a legal attorney. He tells you things like, we can repair your credit starting within the first 60 days, the most ten months. He told me all thier accomplishments and so on and so forth. He made their company sound so awesome and quick with their credit repair. I paid $500.00 that day, and have paid $79.99 since.

I tried to get my credit repaired to I could buy a house. To this day, my credit is worse than when I first joined them. I cannot get a loan, my phone company just two days ago wanted to charge me a $300 deposit to add a phone for my daugher. That is what they charge people with bad credit.

It took three tries for me to get a secured credit card. For those who don't know what that is. You pay a deposit and they extend you about 50 more dollars in credit. This just proves my credit is still very bad.

i have to pay 25.00 extra out out of pocket when i need to get a copy of my tri credit report. Why do I have to pay more????? This makes no sence. I feel stuck because I still want my credit repaired. What do i do? Can I get some help please. What an aweful and desperate sitution I have found myself in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accurise/LA-California-90025/Accurise-Accurise-is-a-huge-rip-off-they-lie-like-crazy-to-get-you-to-join-them-LA-Cal-970390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accurise