Complaint Review: Ace elite

• Reported By: Kristin Parker — Grand Prairie Texas
Ace elite
2962 alouette Dr Grand Prairie, Texas USA

Ace elite Screwed me over ! Grand Prairie Texas

I filed a dispute towards the beginning of the year because I was charged twice to get my hair done. So 115 times 2. Well I got the money back.

Today I went in to deposit money to my account and was told my account is negative 115. So I put money in there for nothing. When I called customer service and talked to 4 different people they all said that I couldn't do anything and that there was no error on my account and there was no way I could get the money I deposited today. Totally screwed me over and I am livid.

I will not bank with them anymore and I'm telling you they will screw you over too! All around bad company and bad customer service!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-elite/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75052/Ace-elite-Screwed-me-over-Grand-Prairie-Texas-1065211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace elite