Complaint Review: Acotel Binary/ Flycell

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Alcoa Tennessee
Acotel Binary/ Flycell
Nationwide U.S.A.

Acotel Binary/ Flycell Unauthorized billing of $9.99 to my Sprint phone bill.

This company is adding $9.99 to my phone bill each month and I have no idea what the service is or who they are. The same as another company by the name of Dada Binary of $9.99. The phone company gave me the phone number of each company. Dada Mobile had an answering machine so I cancelled my service. The number for the Flycell was only a fax number. My question is "how can Sprint charge for a service that was never authorized." I am really discusted with the "Outlaw companies" as well as Sprint. I am stopping my service with Sprint as soon as my contract expires. I am considering opening a lawsuit on Sprint!

Dr. miller
Alcoa, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acotel-Binary-Flycell/nationwide/Acotel-Binary-Flycell-Unauthorized-billing-of-999-to-my-Sprint-phone-bill-311817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acotel Binary/ Flycell